• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Please unbanned

Please unbanned
His Username Is - " ggangster " In Old Ui.
Not For Defaming - He Kept This Username, As His Username In Pubg Is Also The Same And Why Can't Anyone Choose Their Username As He Wants!

* In Large Population - Name, Choice , Face And Etc Can Be Same Or Similar *

*** FYI - Names, Titles, Slogans, Or Even Short Word Combinations Generally Cannot Be Copyrighted. Copyright,
As Per The Copyright Act, 1957, - Is An Intellectual Property Right Granted For Original Literary, Dramatic, Musical, And Artistic Works, Cinematograph Films, And Sound Recordings ***

( He Is New Here And He Told Me About Bann Regarding - So I Adviced Him To Make Forum And Then Complain There But He Couldn't Express Properly So I Commented . )

@Hades

His Username Is - " ggangster " In Old Ui.
Not For Defaming - He Kept This Username, As His Username In Pubg Is Also The Same And Why Can't Anyone Choose Their Username As He Wants!

* In Large Population - Name, Choice , Face And Etc Can Be Same Or Similar *

*** FYI - Names, Titles, Slogans, Or Even Short Word Combinations Generally Cannot Be Copyrighted. Copyright,
As Per The Copyright Act, 1957, - Is An Intellectual Property Right Granted For Original Literary, Dramatic, Musical, And Artistic Works, Cinematograph Films, And Sound Recordings ***

( He Is New Here And He Told Me About Bann Regarding - So I Adviced Him To Make Forum And Then Complain There But He Couldn't Express Properly So I Commented . )

@Hades
Thank you bhai