• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Please unbanned me from chat zozo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro why are you worrying over this site? People who are moderators are just replying your query without any considerations. They are all like that only. Selfish people..
So don't waste the time on this one of this kind of useless sites. The moderators get money for their work. And people who are coming here are wasting time and getting nothing except loneliness, depression and other mental issues. These are just a site to make normal people as the users and make money out of. They are doing there job.

And don't beg on anyone's foot in here brother. They are just business people thinking how to make people and don't stress out on this site bro, it will make u more disappointed...✌️

Just an advice
WOW yet you found the the time to make an account in our forum to comment that
and BTW nobody is paid here not even the owners , so before even trying to give advice learn facts .
@Rajranjit0 if you can give the name of the id you used or a ss of what the ban says ,we cant help you and tbh you must have done something to be banned

WOW yet you found the the time to make an account in our forum to comment that
and BTW nobody is paid here not even the owners , so before even trying to give advice learn facts
@Rajranjit0 if you can give the name of the id you used or a ss of what the ban says ,we cant help you and tbh you must have done something to be banned

20230805_003905.jpg

Reason he know very well @AphroditeScreenshot_20230807-135911_Chrome.jpg

thought i just share what your sent me @AADHIL759
for everyone to see seing the thread was locks ,so you are informed i am the owner aswell @Hades of zozo. this site does not pay anyone inculding myself and hades infact it is US who pay for this site to exist so i suggest you get your facts before accusing and learn you are the one who got cause as proof shows so accept that we cant be builled

image_2023_08_15T11_59_56_337Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.