• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Please TURN OFF your PROXY and try again our website.

Ben000

Can I get some help here? I'm not using VPN or anything. last night I was able to log in but now I can't. I also even clear extension on my chrome browser still stuck here. Hoping I can get some help T_T

@Ben000 Hello ben, sorry for this issue. But your IP address shows compromised server.

Snap_Shot_01878.png

I'm not sure what kind of internet connection you are using, but if this IP belongs to your network, try to switch other network and try yourself. If this IP "136.158.32.234" does not belong to your network, then you are using some kind of VPN or proxy ip through your device.

Snap_Shot_01879.png

Can I get some help here? I'm not using VPN or anything. last night I was able to log in but now I can't. I also even clear extension on my chrome browser still stuck here. Hoping I can get some help T_T
Welcome to forum, hope you try the thinks admin as told. take care enjoy chat.