• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

please listen @all adm..

Vikash

Epic Legend
Punishment should be as punishment , not let it be as cursed please. i hope you will understand,always do that work in anyones favour which can bring smile on their face. #forgive and listen their concern who is requesting to you for apologise. give them at least one chance after all.

Punishment should be as punishment , not let it be as cursed please. i hope you will understand,always do that work in anyones favour which can bring smile on their face. #forgive and listen their concern who is requesting to you for apologise. give them at least one chance after all.
Wt happened dosth @Vikash

Wt happened dosth @Vikash
What hapoen
Nothing happened to me, i talked many users, their badges has been removed due to a minor mistake. they are apologising but nobody listen to them. even a user is here since 2 years but they did not get anything still and he is saying that i told owner 1.5 years ago but he never replied back.
and he said one more thing that i am never into any mess. [ I FELT SORROW WHEN I LISTEN ANYONES PROBLEM ]

Nothing happened to me, i talked many users, their badges has been removed due to a minor mistake. they are apologising but nobody listen to them. even a user is here since 2 years but they did not get anything still and he is saying that i told owner 1.5 years ago but he never replied back.
and he said one more thing that i am never into any mess. [ I FELT SORROW WHEN I LISTEN ANYONES PROBLEM ]
:Like: dosth @Vikash ✨Tc

oh I read about and listen to all the problems. The problem is, most of them aren't worth listening to, therefore I don reply. If i dont reply there is a good chance that you're guilty of whatever it was you did, and I dont need to explain it further. :Like: