• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet_

Favoured Frenzy
VIP
I have gone to admins so many times with this. They said ignore n keep ignoring. But it was threat today by imvsk tht he will put my pic as dp. His another name is cicada .i m just scared Screenshot_20230425_155233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_155045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_155045_Samsung Internet.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230425_155035_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_155035_Samsung Internet.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230425_155003_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_155003_Samsung Internet.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 43
without seeing the full ss of what he said how can we get into a conclusion, as we can see he was typing many more. @Juliet_ , do respond to this bcz I think with this screenshot you can misguide others.

Don't misguide anyone with these ss mainly the private conversation ss because those aren't even full, there can be many more what he must have said. Don't you think you should have taken the full ss before posting? because your asking for help right?.

without seeing the full ss of what he said how can we get into a conclusion, as we can see he was typing many more. @Juliet_ , do respond to this bcz I think with this screenshot you can misguide others.
Do you need anymore evidence than a personal threat ?? He says you're dead by today

Umm Dear* this came as dead man...if you can understand please understand. am laughing actually
because I am not here to complaint or anything, because I'm not into anything like this what she said... even while typing this... as cicada or this name everything has been distroyed by her...

Do you need anymore evidence than a personal threat ?? He says you're dead by today
You ask her, she is your friend, why didn't she take the rest of ss, bcz she knows what I said the rest and it will make the entire proof validless.. trust me on this she played real good. but I didn't even take a single ss , bcz this feels so immature for me

Who ever reads this, don't believe the chat what you see be because she didn't even take the full ss....

why are you trying to misguide others with the ss, or you show the full ss. what the Henk...shame,
Your acting really immature Juliet... don't be
Trust me

I hope I cleared your 1st doubt .

It was purely Dear but ended up with dead bcz yesterday I was discussing about one crime movie , so maybe my keyboard saved them better than dear...

2nd, as she ain't having the full SS of what I said.. yeah even I don't have and because I didn't thought she will filter out the words and so like this. whatever

3. I ain't gonna do anything, all I ask for is her apology because she is the one who revealed my identity. don't you think it's bad to do such acts and as a self defence I should make my part as well.. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.