• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Platonic Love

Hehe brain says a different ans and heart knows a different.

People hide many secrets, If they have intentions who else would reveal them.

There can be a platonic love here, but may be after seeing them in real things might change.

And I feel there is no wrong if you get sexual desires out of love which is better than out of lust. :holiday:

He - we bond so well that none can bring any difference between us
Me - well what is the bond here now ?( Well i could have named it bestie but at times i dont get this bestie tag )
He - do you wanna name it ?
Me - not reallyy just asked dea
He - platonic Love
Me - confused head and heart
Now i am supa confused what was that and googled it well can ask him yet wanted to check it on ma own and here comes what it is

Well platonic love that is a close relation between two persons with non existent of sexual desire ( or can be desired but supressed )

For me its just the bond with no sexual desire in here .

Welll name your platonic lovers
So u want to say to the people the worst love ever is Platonic love :emo: . .. Or the lovers who don't have sexual desires to each other's is not true love...

Hehe brain says a different ans and heart knows a different.

People hide many secrets, If they have intentions who else would reveal them.

There can be a platonic love here, but may be after seeing them in real things might change.

And I feel there is no wrong if you get sexual desires out of love which is better than out of lust. :holiday:
Totally nothing wrong in it actuallyyy. Its all about how we feel and seee stfu dea

I expected you would say this but that actually aint what u think. Welll that he and me might not be me and someone.
Well if you are happy im happpy that you are happy for me
My intention was to mention platonic love
You could have simply defined it then without confusing me....me - poor soul:Cwl::giggle:

Me - well what is the bond here now ?( Well i could have named it bestie but at times i dont get this bestie tag )
He - platonic Love
Now i am supa confused what was that and googled it well can ask him yet wanted to check it on ma own and here comes what it is

Well platonic love that is a close relation between two persons with non existent of sexual desire ( or can be desired but supressed )

I have a name in my head but it's not coming out :giggle: but yeah I do have a platonic partner here who understands me even without I say things, he pulls me tease me later he come and ask how I'm feeling such a idiot. We never been into romantic conversation it's always fun tease and some laughs maybe because of him I just enjoy zozo alot in the beginning.

Idiot hope you reading it (AH)

He - platonic Love

@Purple Pearl should I add that song again here .. :giggle: ??

He - platonic Love

Also ain't that just great caring compassionate friends ..:Drunk: my teacher..??