• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Phone version

LionsBllaze

Novice Sprinter
When cam is selected it opens and covers the whole screen when you try to minimise it, the feed appears to freeze. Appreciate all the hard work though with the upgrade

Cams are very buggy att the moment, but it's already being worked on, I think. Though I can't reproduce that bug you seem to be having there. It's suggested to use Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS devices. Other than that, not sure.

Cams are very buggy att the moment, but it's already being worked on, I think. Though I can't reproduce that bug you seem to be having there. It's suggested to use Chrome on Android and Safari on iOS devices. Other than that, not sure.
Yeah I’m using safari. No big deal though. I’ll update if viewers can see the feed when it’s minimised. The phone is showing that the feed is active just doesn’t look that way. Thanks Nox