• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Person and the songs

Ladywiththelamp

Blabbering and Chattering box of Zozo
Posting Freak
ছোট ছিলাম.......গানের কথা তেমন বুঝতাম না, বিশেষত যদি ইংলিশ হত; উরিবাবা!!!
কিন্তু আমার ইংলিশ শোনা এনার হাত ধরেই........যত শুনেছি মুগ্ধ হয়েছি; গানের প্রতিও.......মানুষটির প্রতিও; পরবর্তীতে আরও অনেককেই প্রিয়ের তালিকাভুক্ত করেছি.....কিন্তু ইনি আমার কাছে ভীষণ ভীষণ ভীষণ প্রিয়......তুলনাহীন

কিন্তু আমার ইংলিশ শোনা এনার হাত ধরেই........যত শুনেছি মুগ্ধ হয়েছি; গানের প্রতিও.......মানুষটির প্রতিও; পরবর্তীতে আরও অনেককেই প্রিয়ের তালিকাভুক্ত করেছি.....কিন্তু ইনি আমার কাছে ভীষণ ভীষণ ভীষণ প্রিয়......তুলনাহীন
Eta Titanic er gaan to??

this one is my favourite; I use to listen to this in loop till date.
The lyrics of the song is so powerful and appealing........I do connect myself with it.

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand, I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all

I used to sing it for my baby...... though he is grown up now, still he is my biggest strength in the world ❤️❤️

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand, I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all

I used to sing it for my baby...... though he is grown up now, still he is my biggest strength in the world ❤️❤️
Satty tor moto maa,...didi...bou....paowa khub luck er......khub valo tui.....emoni thak.... happy happy...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reposting !!.. feeling refreshed again!!

গানটা খুবই ভালো লাগলো যদিও আমি আগে শুনিনি এটা