• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Perks of being a Reader

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
FB_IMG_1614000465746.jpg
Oh well, twas relatable! Tons of books i'd read i end up forgetting one! But! The effect books has given me are unforgettable. Magical, how my mind travels, the creativity of imaginations and ofcourse leavin your current state of life. Fave part.​
ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ᕤ​
---​
PERKS OF BEING A READER!?!
1. "When a character does an embarassing thing and you just shut the book feeling embarassed ... Then you opened the book cringing!
2. "A dramatic scene happened and you are reading between every lines and you sobbed as if you embodied the character's emotions!
3. "When do you tell a lie?' he asked. "Whenever I tell myself that I will stop readin at page 100 and end up finishing the book"
4. "A great adventure/travel will only be found in one corner... Even though you just sat there! And let your mind travel one place to another -- Paris to New York!'
5. There are times you fell inlove to the second guy character more than the first! Oh well, i wished i was the author!
6. Living the character's life even after you finished the book! cant-get-over-it effect!
7. How i felt to those authors that write amazing books but kills my favourite character:
20210225_215837.jpg
8. The warmth behind reading a good book while it rains , simple pleasures (。♡‿♡。)
What's your perks of being a reader felt&look-like? (☞゚∀゚)☞​

Last edited:
The good art of reading from a book, the smell, is so lost these days... You get magically transported to another world as u read

Reading is very, very good for you. Research shows that regular reading:

• improves brain connectivity
  • increases your vocabulary and comprehension
  • empowers you to empathize with other people
  • aids in sleep readiness
  • reduces stress
  • lowers blood pressure and heart rate
  • fights depression symptoms
  • prevents cognitive decline as you age
  • contributes to a longer life
It’s especially important for children to read as much as possible because the effects of reading are cumulative. However, it’s never too late to begin taking advantage of the many physical and psychological benefits waiting for you in the pages of a good book.