• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Perfect soulmate...!!

D

Deleted member 10714

There’s no such thing as the perfect soul mate. If you meet someone and you think they’re perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. ‘Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.” – Madonna

Are you looking for your soul mate?

Sorry to break it to you but you’ll never find your ‘soul mate’ because there is no such thing as a ‘soul mate’. There is probably no one on earth that you are perfectly compatible with.

Yes, there are certain personality types that you will always be more compatible with, and certain physical features that you will always be more attracted to, but let’s not confuse attraction and compatibility with the Hollywood myth of a ‘soul mate’ because it doesn’t exist.

If you’re a teenager or someone in your early twenties reading this, you probably don’t believe me, or want to believe me, but answer this question:

How many people do you know that are with their ‘soul mate’?

Any?

I don’t.

If soulmates existed surely you or I would know of some famous Hollywood celebrity that was with their soulmate.

But can you name anyone?

I can’t.

Yes, I know people get married and lie to themselves and others, and tell everyone they know that they got ‘the one’ they really wanted and OMG they couldn’t be happier!

…But most of the time they didn’t. They just settled for whoever they could get.
The truth is that when people get to a certain age (the age differs depending on the person), they get tired of looking and just want to settle down. So their standards drop dramatically (especially women) and they settle for whoever they can get. Seriously, whoever is around at the time and is willing to settle down, get married, and/or have a family.

There’s no such thing as the perfect soul mate. If you meet someone and you think they’re perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. ‘Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit.” – Madonna

Sorry to break it to you but you’ll never find your ‘soul mate’ because there is no such thing as a ‘soul mate’. There is probably no one on earth that you are perfectly compatible with.

Yes, there are certain personality types that you will always be more compatible with, and certain physical features that you will always be more attracted to, but let’s not confuse attraction and compatibility with the Hollywood myth of a ‘soul mate’ because it doesn’t exist.

If you’re a teenager or someone in your early twenties reading this, you probably don’t believe me, or want to believe me, but answer this question:

Any?

I don’t.

If soulmates existed surely you or I would know of some famous Hollywood celebrity that was with their soulmate.

But can you name anyone?

I can’t.

Yes, I know people get married and lie to themselves and others, and tell everyone they know that they got ‘the one’ they really wanted and OMG they couldn’t be happier!

…But most of the time they didn’t. They just settled for whoever they could get.
The truth is that when people get to a certain age (the age differs depending on the person), they get tired of looking and just want to settle down. So their standards drop dramatically (especially women) and they settle for whoever they can get. Seriously, whoever is around at the time and is willing to settle down, get married, and/or have a family.
Soulmate and Twin Flame concept is bit overrated and misunderstood I feel..coz soulmates always not necessarily have to be a romantic partners...he/ she can be our family, friend, neighbour, teacher or even a stranger !!

Good one ...

Soulmate and Twin Flame concept is bit overrated and misunderstood I feel..coz soulmates always not necessarily have to be a romantic partners...he/ she can be our family, friend, neighbour, teacher or even a stranger !!

Good one ...
That's why most of ppl failed to find perfect one

A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet - a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.
Your soulmate understands and
connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness, and happiness when you are
around them.

Its like a best friend but more. Its the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person. No, actually they dont make you a better person. You do that by yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. Its one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, youll always love them and nothing could ever change that.
-
Dawson's Creek

A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet - a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.
Your soulmate understands and
connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness, and happiness when you are
around them.

Its like a best friend but more. Its the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person. No, actually they dont make you a better person. You do that by yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. Its one person who knew you, accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, youll always love them and nothing could ever change that.
-
Dawson's Creek
U r right but everyone can't be perfect cuz no one in this world who can understand u completely many a person just understand by ur text ...many a person u have need to tell that's the different but ppl get change when they spend more time with us cuz u feel boredom with them that's why most of ppl can't find their perfect soulmate,they don't have knowledge of relations nd all things

U r right but everyone can't be perfect cuz no one in this world who can understand u completely many a person just understand by ur text ...many a person u have need to tell that's the different but ppl get change when they spend more time with us cuz u feel boredom with them that's why most of ppl can't find their perfect soulmate,they don't have knowledge of relations nd all things
Fine Every one atleast trying to being perfect! let them find their soul from where they last... coz where you lost,there will be a treasure to get it...

Any?

I don’t.

But can you name anyone?

I can’t.

Thats soo true...but i think people should choose the one who loves him or her...instead of chasing behind the one whom they want.

Any?

I don’t.

But can you name anyone?

I can’t.

Awesome nice