• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

People posting fake pics pretending it's them

Hey everyone,

This is happening more recently; people posting pics in main chat claiming it's them when it's not. Now I know this is always going to be an issue but when it's from someone who seems to be genuine - and not your typical spammer / troll - then the alarm bells start ringing.

Posting fake pictures says a lot about someone's honesty. I'm just making this post to remind people to stay vigilant. There are some very weird people out there - we've already heard the stories of people being recorded on cam etc. To me, it's a pretty shitty thing to do. So keep your eyes peeled and stay skeptical haha.

If you're not sure and you use Google Chrome just right click the pic posted by the potential bullshit-merchant and then click "Search Google for image". That will then open up a google search and will identify if it's a pic they found online. I think that's how it works anyway.

Sorry that my first post on the forum is clouded in negtivity but nobody wants to get catfished, right?

Peace.

Very true :) thats what i always do at first.. then i do the same in bing search too. But now a days they find google + and facebook profile images. Google does not index those social network images in search for privacy.