• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Peacemaker (2022)

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
peacemaker.jpg

Any PEACEMAKER fan?

I'm not sure everyone into the blood and violent series. But this is more than just BLOOD and Violent scenes. Its FUCKING hilarious with all sort of adult jokes. If you want to figure out who is EAGLY, go watch it. It will be a fun ride for sure.

John Cena just nailed the show by his top-class way.

View attachment 47302

Any PEACEMAKER fan?

I'm not sure everyone into the blood and violent series. But this is more than just BLOOD and Violent scenes. Its FUCKING hilarious with all sort of adult jokes. If you want to figure out who is EAGLY, go watch it. It will be a fun ride for sure.

Netflix account id and password

View attachment 47302

Any PEACEMAKER fan?

i can only see 5 people and 1 hawk where is the main character?