• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

PC Gamer...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7992
  • Start date
It also available in pc... Or u can use emulator for Nintendo games..
But most of the gamers journey starts with Mario..:hearteyes:. Mine too.:inlove:

Road rash
House of dead
Max Payne
Diablo
Dave
Farm frenzy
Hang man
Sims
Prince of persia
Lion king and alladin
Prince of Persia sands of time one of my fav ❤️
Diablo 2 is one of the best game too. But i never had the chance to play. I'll try soon..

I think this is not the correct room for this thread we have game rooms to post threads realted to games @AmoRoUs ❤️ am i wrong amoo ?
Yes , check the room where u r posting...
Don't simply click in main room n flood with all kinda threads...
Do u guys think admin @Administrator have gone mad, maniac , insane, psyhcotic , :Dream1:no sense to create all the different unique sections for all of us...
Utilize the sections as per ur thread..don't just dump ur shit over everywhere n make it dirty :puke:

Ps ( hope admin won't fire me now )

Yes , check the room where u r posting...
Don't simply click in main room n flood with all kinda threads...
Do u guys think admin @Administrator have gone mad, maniac , insane, psyhcotic , :Dream1:no sense to create all the different unique sections for all of us...
Utilize the sections as per ur thread..don't just dump ur shit over everywhere n make it dirty :puke:

Ps ( hope admin won't fire me now )
I think it has been moved to game room. Won't do this again in main room.

Thank u

GTA
NFS
Euro truck
:inlove:
NFS most wanted and hot pursuit r just classics :hearteyes:... Spent lot of time in those games. Thank u.
U can try burnout paradise also. It's in the same genre

Is there PC Gamers here?... Tell ur fav GAMES...:rock:

there are many 90s game and many famous game

but my current fav and which i play right now also are valorant and minecraft

brother reply 3-4 comments at once so your post limit will not be reached easily

reply htme in one single comment

I have soo long list even I forgot some games name...right now am playing everyday is dota 2...I have played soo many game even I play games now days too one of best is PRINCE OF PERSIA THE TWO THRONE AND POP WARRIOR WITHIN MUST TRY.. am not gonna recommend anyone to play dota 2 cuz I know no one ever try it's actually difficult and mmr rank game :p
images (43).jpeg