• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

OVER FAKE BAMBI

Bambi

iSo over that there there is a Bambi on chat.....i have a password and those that now me know it.... I am sorry but so over being muted and banned from a "bambi" who l know is behind this....those that know me know i have a password to know l am real....and its pathetic there is a fake bambi on chat and on forum and l know who it is.. honestly are we so insecure... that we ban people from a chat site....omg....its chat....we wont change the world....just enjoy what we have...others wont reply on chat as there scared of the result

Bans don't happen over insecurities they happen when rules are broken and after chances are given and nothing changes and it starts getting out of control we ban forever. Now that explained please enlighten me about this fake Bambi issue, it's not clear to me.

the only bambi i see on the forum is you so rest assured there is no fake bambi on here and also the "fake bambi" in the chat when ip is checked is yours from what i gather ,i saw you in as registered with the bambi pic and i also saw you in the other day under the guest name freedom ,we do check ip's before banning to see if its a fake or the real person ,you are now a registered user til i deem you can have your vip back but for that you need to keep dodge under control cause his lil circus of abuse is what got your mod taken as well as all the circus over that mute ,shame you didn't just raise above and keep the childish remarks to yourself cause you would still be orange and well not in this problem ,i will warn the others that apparently there is a fake "bambi" but guess i doesn't come one til admins leave

the only bambi i see on the forum is you so rest assured there is no fake bambi on here and also the "fake bambi" in the chat when ip is checked is yours from what i gather ,i saw you in as registered with the bambi pic and i also saw you in the other day under the guest name freedom ,we do check ip's before banning to see if its a fake or the real person ,you are now a registered user til i deem you can have your vip back but for that you need to keep dodge under control cause his lil circus of abuse is what got your mod taken as well as all the circus over that mute ,shame you didn't just raise above and keep the childish remarks to yourself cause you would still be orange and well not in this problem ,i will warn the others that apparently there is a fake "bambi" but guess i doesn't come one til admins leave

I honestly don't know a lot about what happened here and I am not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. I only know what I have read and seen in the room and this is not about the situation at all.

I just want to clarify that if someone defends me in chat or takes up the cross, so to speak, on my behalf, my VIP will not be taken away because I failed to keep them under control. I am just worried about the statement about controlling another individual. Please tell me that we as VIP's are not responsible for someone else's actions. Nobody can control what others say and do. We can ask them to stop but we can't be held responsible for their actions, Right?

I know there is a lot of upset and emotion when we reply sometimes and things don't always come out as we want them too. That's why I am clarifying the situation on keeping others under control.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

no cntry not at all but that particular situtation was looked at y admin but seeing the content of childness and making a mountain out of a mole hill,pming others to turn users against the people in question wont accept as well having a user come in and ask why that person was hired as mod and then going on to accuse without knowing the history and all the story is what cause the drama so that vip vips was taken ,

as for this new incident we have not seen or heard of Fake Bambi and we always check ips if the case of the person before banning knowing just how many of you ladies hide and when we aren't in we are informed
we will keep an eye open if it is the case.

i think i also know you well enough to know you would take it up with the person in private or with another member of staff and not in the main to cause Drama.
hope that clarifies your worries .

no cntry not at all but that particular situtation was looked at y admin but seeing the content of childness and making a mountain out of a mole hill,pming others to turn users against the people in question wont accept as well having a user come in and ask why that person was hired as mod and then going on to accuse without knowing the history and all the story is what cause the drama so that vip vips was taken ,

as for this new incident we have not seen or heard of Fake Bambi and we always check ips if the case of the person before banning knowing just how many of you ladies hide and when we aren't in we are informed
we will keep an eye open if it is the case.

i think i also know you well enough to know you would take it up with the person in private or with another member of staff and not in the main to cause Drama.
hope that clarifies your worries .
Thank you for the clarification. It did clear it up.