• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Open Air kitchen in the world

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
187635329_306760864356950_1685094087238594776_n.jpg

Last edited:
That takes me to Rath yatra when its anything abt Jagannath puri.
Glories to Jagannath.
The pastimes of Jagannath and even abt the prasadam is widely mentioned in narshima,vishnu,padma,narada purana but it’s profusely glorified in Purushottam Kshetrya Mahatmya of Skanda puran(I just know the summarised pastimes from skanda puran)

Mahaprasad
Ohh yeah Mahaprasadam Anna Brahman .The food for body and soul.
Just by eating u get his mercy.The scriptures say its so pure that even a brahmana can eat it by taking it from a dogs mouth. :Drunk:
Theres long enchanting pasttime abt this prasadam’s significance alone at many places.

I had around 100grms of a form of prasadam(dried rice) from there which got over 2months back.

Glories to Jagannath.
The pastimes of Jagannath and even abt the prasadam is widely mentioned in narshima,vishnu,padma,narada purana but it’s profusely glorified in Purushottam Kshetrya Mahatmya of Skanda puran(I just know the summarised pastimes from skanda puran)

Just by eating u get his mercy.The scriptures say its so pure that even a brahmana can eat it by taking it from a dogs mouth. :Drunk:
Theres long enchanting pasttime abt this prasadam’s significance alone at many places.

I had around 100grms of a form of prasadam(dried rice) from there which got over 2months back.
I found out it after watching episode regarding mahabhog in vighnaharta ganesh

Glories to Jagannath.

Yes buddy...you are right... Mahaprasadam has 56 items and cooked by around 700 cooks.......huge devotion.....