• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Online relationships

Relationships, it all about how we handle. Either a virtual or a real Or both... Try to create ur presence in them in a good manner. This is will lead ur relationship far...

Hi all,
Is online relationships ships really succeded or its just temporary or need to get real partner in life and marry?
An internet relationship is nearly identical to a long-distance relationship, and there are many couples who are proof that love can overcome the distance. If you think you have found a great person online, the hardships of having an internet relationship may be worth it.

2024 me and @Hades have enter our 10th year of being a couple online and in real. we met here in zozo and are still going strong that we even own this place now ,you could say zozo is our baby lmao

2024 me and @Hades have enter our 10th year of being a couple online and in real. we met here in zozo and are still going strong that we even own this place now ,you could say zozo is our baby lmao
and all of you are our "ugly red-headed step children" :Cwl:

Hi all,
Is online relationships ships really succeded or its just temporary or need to get real partner in life and marry?
It just depends on the person's approach towards relationship. Virtual isn't much differ from real as the same emotions have to be put in both .Anyways not my cup of tea:D