• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Online!!! But not online !! A story to be started!!!

Jeni_

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
So yeah!!!

My next thread!!!

It all Started with that One message Hi Who are you!!

It was a online Chatting forum. The boy named Lakshman gave request to Maha in that forum
She was surprised as the mutual friend between them was her best friend! She accepted the request and sent "Hi Who's this ? "
He was so over excited on seeing the text from her. Ok so He was stalking her in that forum ( in a good way of stalking like admiring them ) He always wanted to talk to her! So He gave the request. When it was accepted He was so shocked and excited at the same time!.

He immediately replied " Hey Lakshman this side! I always wanted to talk to you for a long time "

She was not expecting that reply

Maha : So do you know Aishu ? Who is the best friend for me and seems she is mutual friend between us!

Lakshman : She was my friend here and through her I was seeing your profile and posts..

Maha : Oh okay!

May be a love story or may not be!! May be a online or long distance or may not be!!! Let's see !!

So yeah!!!

My next thread!!!

It was a online Chatting forum. The boy named Lakshman gave request to Maha in that forum
She was surprised as the mutual friend between them was her best friend! She accepted the request and sent "Hi Who's this ? "
He was so over excited on seeing the text from her. Ok so He was stalking her in that forum ( in a good way of stalking like admiring them ) He always wanted to talk to her! So He gave the request. When it was accepted He was so shocked and excited at the same time!.

He immediately replied " Hey Lakshman this side! I always wanted to talk to you for a long time "

Maha : So do you know Aishu ? Who is the best friend for me and seems she is mutual friend between us!

Lakshman : She was my friend here and through her I was seeing your profile and posts..

May be a love story or may not be!! May be a online or long distance or may not be!!! Let's see !!
@Jeni_
Athukulla Katha mudinchaaaa...
:clapping:

So yeah!!!

My next thread!!!

IMG_20240302_093426.jpg