• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One Weird Dish

View attachment 119178

So wat would be that for you ? For me its LASSI - Never understood why people gulp that down, I can tolerate curd but never its sweet counterpart !

It tastes funny ( you know like what ) , so come up with that one weird dish that people droool over !!

Donkey doesn’t know camphor smell lol :giggle:@Pinkcandy you should try an authentic lassi from a punjabi then u will know why it’s sooo awesome :hearteyes:
My everyday reaction " chai karumo da thayira sakkarai pottu kudikaranuga ipdi"

Bro மோர் la Sugar Pottu Kudicha thaa chai nu Naa soluven ... :p

தயிர் la Sugar Pottu Kudikirathu Nala irukume ....:tso:

Office La daily Kodukiraanga ... Naanum oc la daily kudikiren ...

View attachment 119178

So wat would be that for you ? For me its LASSI - Never understood why people gulp that down, I can tolerate curd but never its sweet counterpart !

It tastes funny ( you know like what ) , so come up with that one weird dish that people droool over !!!

I don't understand why there is sweetness being added to sambar.

View attachment 119290

FROG EGGS AND FOAM​

Don't worry, no frogs were harmed in the making of this instructable!
What looks like frog's eggs are actually sweet basil seeds; commonly known as sabja, tukmaria or falooda seeds in South Asia. They are mostly used in cold, sweet drinks as they add texture and have cooling properties. They don't have a distinct flavour of their own, so they pair well with anything. They looked so similar to frog eggs, that they inspired this dish. If you can't find these seeds, you can substitute with chia seeds. Here, they add texture to the main dessert.The main dessert is called Ile Flottante, which is a french dessert that consists of cooked meringue floating in a pool of creme anglaise (hence the name, which translates to floating island). I chose this as a base because sometimes frog eggs appear with white foam and meringue was the closest to that. For the soil, I made a chocolate soil. The edible green leaves I used are Waterhysop (Bacopa Monnieri). They are also known as Brahmi in India, where it is commonly used in natural medicines. Though they have numerous health benefits, here I have used them for the way they look - like water lily leaves! Alternatively, you can use mint leaves.
I was eating while i opened the thread and saw this two pic... And my condition is like:puke: