• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One Weird Dish

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
IMG_20230323_091708.jpg

So wat would be that for you ? For me its LASSI - Never understood why people gulp that down, I can tolerate curd but never its sweet counterpart !

It tastes funny ( you know like what ) , so come up with that one weird dish that people droool over !!!!

Omg...this post gonna contain lots of replies mentioning dishes to which people are fans.....:Cwl:
Rasgulla, Momos and Lassi are already victims:giggle:
For me it's Custard Shake.....i don't know why people like it soo much.... there's always a yay in my group if this is suggested....
I absolutely don't like it's taste...it so thick so artificial:Cwl::Cwl:
So sorry no offense to whom it's favourite
What's a custard shake ?

Faluda (for those who don't know it's icecream dessert of sorts)
It has some seeds thingy that looks like frog eggs, just creeps me out.
(Sorry if I spoiled it for anyone)
FL3PUZGIMUTR2U9 (1).jpg

FROG EGGS AND FOAM​

Don't worry, no frogs were harmed in the making of this instructable!
What looks like frog's eggs are actually sweet basil seeds; commonly known as sabja, tukmaria or falooda seeds in South Asia. They are mostly used in cold, sweet drinks as they add texture and have cooling properties. They don't have a distinct flavour of their own, so they pair well with anything. They looked so similar to frog eggs, that they inspired this dish. If you can't find these seeds, you can substitute with chia seeds. Here, they add texture to the main dessert.The main dessert is called Ile Flottante, which is a french dessert that consists of cooked meringue floating in a pool of creme anglaise (hence the name, which translates to floating island). I chose this as a base because sometimes frog eggs appear with white foam and meringue was the closest to that. For the soil, I made a chocolate soil. The edible green leaves I used are Waterhysop (Bacopa Monnieri). They are also known as Brahmi in India, where it is commonly used in natural medicines. Though they have numerous health benefits, here I have used them for the way they look - like water lily leaves! Alternatively, you can use mint leaves.

View attachment 119290

FROG EGGS AND FOAM​

Don't worry, no frogs were harmed in the making of this instructable!
What looks like frog's eggs are actually sweet basil seeds; commonly known as sabja, tukmaria or falooda seeds in South Asia. They are mostly used in cold, sweet drinks as they add texture and have cooling properties. They don't have a distinct flavour of their own, so they pair well with anything. They looked so similar to frog eggs, that they inspired this dish. If you can't find these seeds, you can substitute with chia seeds. Here, they add texture to the main dessert.The main dessert is called Ile Flottante, which is a french dessert that consists of cooked meringue floating in a pool of creme anglaise (hence the name, which translates to floating island). I chose this as a base because sometimes frog eggs appear with white foam and meringue was the closest to that. For the soil, I made a chocolate soil. The edible green leaves I used are Waterhysop (Bacopa Monnieri). They are also known as Brahmi in India, where it is commonly used in natural medicines. Though they have numerous health benefits, here I have used them for the way they look - like water lily leaves! Alternatively, you can use mint leaves.
@Desi_Panda try to change my mind now
:Cwl:

Cheeeeeseee !!!!!
images (72).jpeg

I don't dislike or hate it but I don't understand why people love it so much, Cheese in every dish is a big NO for me.

Cheese noodles, cheese vada pav, cheese sev puri, cheese dosa, cheese idli, cheese in sabzi, cheese in soup, etc. I feel sometimes it just ruins the og taste of a food item, people are gonna hate me for this :(

PS - I was about to post smtg similar, hehe.