• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One thread dealing with RULES

martinb

Favoured Frenzy
I have been into a few different threads, in my short time here, and a very common things is that at some point , some do go into chatting about RULES of forum and chat.

Would it be possible to create a new thread in ZOZO information that just deals with the RULES.
ie, list of rules in one place for the whole site, as I know some rooms have different rules, but with one thread it would make it easier, a one stop thread for RULES.

It can be very confusing for any new users, and older users from what I have read, to find there way around and with a number of different threads touching on the subject of rules they can, and do be come lost.
again just my point of view.
as always thank you.

Are you talking about the rules in the chat site or rules in the forum site?

I have been into a few different threads, in my short time here, and a very common things is that at some point , some do go into chatting about RULES of forum and chat.

Would it be possible to create a new thread in ZOZO information that just deals with the RULES.
ie, list of rules in one place for the whole site, as I know some rooms have different rules, but with one thread it would make it easier, a one stop thread for RULES.

It can be very confusing for any new users, and older users from what I have read, to find there way around and with a number of different threads touching on the subject of rules they can, and do be come lost.
as always thank you.
Yes I have already said it if there is one thread of rule why new thread for it just mention users on that one particular thread

You will find Rules followed by sc room users but when you ask ic users to follow rules they will do opposite of it
Education provides knowledge but some are just educated
If there is one thread or 10 those who are good human beings will follow it those who just think they owe zozo they won't follow it simple as that

as always thank you.
Totally understandable...
The prblm is no new user will go n read the whole thread...

Ppl now a days have less patience to read the whole thread as keep updating the rules....

That's y we coming up with the new threads so that they do read it....

N if u see rules r pined on the top list in every room so that it's easy access to everyone still ppl skip it n go for other threads....

Totally understandable...
The prblm is no new user will go n read the whole thread...

Ppl now a days have less patience to read the whole thread as keep updating the rules....

That's y we coming up with the new threads so that they do read it....

N if u see rules r pined on the top list in every room so that it's easy access to everyone still ppl skip it n go for other threads....
First thank you for taking the time to read and reply.
Second I total understand that at the end of the day it is down to people to do or not.
It was just an idea to have it more central.
but again thank you

First thank you for taking the time to read and reply.
Second I total understand that at the end of the day it is down to people to do or not.
It was just an idea to have it more central.
but again thank you
Ideas are always welcome buddy for the betterment of zozo....

Lets see what we can do for best results...

Ideas are always welcome buddy for the betterment of zozo....

Lets see what we can do for best results...
Total agree.
As I have said, it's about the enjoyment and safety of every user.
No matter what area of the site they are using, forum or chat rooms.
As always, support what we are doing here