• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One Sided Love!!!!!

Filmy Keeday - Reviews _ Dialogues _ Movies _ TV Shows.jpeg

Tum ko khabbar hue na zamana samajh sakka
Hum chupke chupke tum pe kai baar mar gaye!!

One sided love!! ♥️

Share your experiences.
View attachment 135942
Ahemmmm! A nice one @Furiosaa
✨My pov:- Ek tarfa pyaar ki taakat hi khuch aur hoti hain, kyunki usmein kisiko paane ya naa paane ki hasrat nahi hoti....... that's why it's the most adorable feeling in the world...it's just ✨magical✨, because....i personally feel one sided love (true love) Actually, it's also considered as a relationship, no one would tell that but I will, hehe :giggle: :inlove:........it does not mean that the opposite partner is not showing or participate in that.....I have a satisfaction that I really do❤️. And the most beautiful thing about one sided love is that feeling does not depends on anyone or anything...yess i love that person I doo... that's in my :heart1:and I respect that feeling.cuz it's most alluring feeling in the universe.And look in a relationship u win when u get that person and loose when u break up :brokenheart:whereas, in ek tarfa pyaar....u win every day by loving that person immensely.....thus, that's the most precious feeling one can feel and experience.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jaan...bhale hi hum tumpar marte rahenge....Aisa ab kab Tak karte rahenge....dosth bankar rehte haina... Aashiqui par hum aur kitna marte rahenge....☺️
Quote it guys magical words are not repeated ☺️hehe!

❤️❤️Love you guys❤️❤️

✨Mr.Maverick✨
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ahemmmm! A nice one @Furiosaa
✨My pov:- Ek tarfa pyaar ki taakat hi khuch aur hoti hain, kyunki usmein kisiko paane ya naa paane ki hasrat nahi hoti....... that's why it's the most adorable feeling in the world...it's just ✨magical✨, because....i personally feel one sided love (true love) Actually, it's also considered as a relationship, no one would tell that but I will, hehe :giggle: :inlove:........it does not mean that the opposite partner is not showing or participate in that.....I have a satisfaction that I really do❤️. And the most beautiful thing about one sided love is that feeling does not depends on anyone or anything...yess i love that person I doo... that's in my :heart1:and I respect that feeling.cuz it's most alluring feeling in the universe.And look in a relationship u win when u get that person and loose when u break up :brokenheart:whereas, in ek tarfa pyaar....u win every day by loving that person immensely.....thus, that's the most precious feeling one can feel and experience.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jaan...bhale hi hum tumpar marte rahenge....Aisa ab kab Tak karte rahenge....dosth bankar rehte haina... Aashiqui par hum aur kitna marte rahenge....☺️
Quote it guys magical words are not repeated ☺️hehe!

❤️❤️Love you guys❤️❤️

✨Mr.Maverick✨
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Beautifully written...:hearteyes:

One sided love!! ♥️

Share your experiences.
View attachment 135942
One sided love is the most purest love existing.
Feelings make you smile and cry at the same time.
You feel like doing everything for that person knowing that they still wont love you.
No matter how much one try to romanticize the idea of one sided love but the reality is that one sided love is more like a feelings of helplessness. :cool:
00a12.jpg

One sided love!! ♥️

Share your experiences.
View attachment 135942
❤️ THERE IS NO ONE SIDE LOVE . LOVE IS NOT A BUISNESS. LIKE I GIVE U MY LOVE TO U ,U GIVE BACK UR LOVE TO ME . NO ITS NOT LOVE .❣️ If u love someone just love them. And love to see their life most successful one with or without u ❤️ so there is no onside love .. It's purest true love