• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One Day with Ganesh Maharaj

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
( Note: this is my own write up and fiction. If you can read Telugu, please check in Telugu room for the same post )

One day with Ganesh Maharaj!

After so many days, I visited temple.

I have two reasons for that.

First one: A friend said, "Hey, ever been to Flushing Meadows Ganesh temple? We all know “Babai Hotel” in Vijayawada is popular for Idly right? This is the only temple where Idlis are that tasty and well known for it. ( Just like any typical South Indian, I love idli - with lots of chutnies and saambaar . During college days friends used to call me “ plate idli-bucket sambar lol. Anyway that’s not the story I am going to tell here today . Coming to idli, if someone tells me that idli is good somewhere, my mind doesn't work until I go and taste it)

Second one: Recently one lady gave me a small lecture, "Do you think people go to a temple and sit there for nothing? They visit temple to get all the positive vibes in the world”. Really ? I didn’t know that.

So I wanted to kill two birds with one stone, so with much excitement, I arrived at the Ganesh temple.

I was at the temple and like I always do, I was going to enter the cafeteria in the cellar.

Then I heard a voice, "Ek...Eka... Eka... Lustya .... Eka Lustya ..."

I felt like someone was calling me so I turned around. No one was there. I thought I was just imagining things, "who knows me here anyway?". So I turned around and paced towards the ground floor where cafeteria is located. This time I heard the same voice in a loud and commanding tone, "Hey Ekalustya, idli is not gonna rot, just come here". So I turned around again and figured the voice that was shouting at me like the world is on fire belonged to none other than Ganesh Maharaj himself!

I murmured, "what is his problem?" and paced towards him. With his unique smile and with much affection he laid his hand on my shoulder and said, “ When you have a nice name why are making me call with this one lousy name Ekalustya? It’s leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway, why are you not visiting me these days? Did you forget me or something? How is your wife and kid?"

I was upset, "What?? You called me to ask these kinda questions? I thought maybe it's something important. Nowadays am visiting Bridgewater Venkateswara temple near Edison for its tasty idli. Now, tell me what’s the matter?".

"To heck with your idli, it will not go anywhere. Don't you have time to have a chat with me? Okay, I will tell the temple cook to make the idli very tasty but before that, just sit here with me. Why don't you massage my right leg? It went numb since I have been sitting in the same position for ages. I can't even tell if I have my legs or not, please put your hands to work on my leg" said Ganesh Maharaj with a pitiful look on his face. I said, "Okay, there are so many people around here, why me? Anyone would help you". He got really angry on listening to this and chided me, "Everyone is busy, no one is such a loafer or vagabond as you, so just do what I told you to do"

"Okay, as I am already at his feet, I can’t escape now?" I murmured. I took his right leg into my lap and started massaging it and was shooting him with questions, "so what’s up , how are you? How is your day? Have you been to Kailash recently? How is life treating you ? How is it now? Any gizmos? Digitization? How is your mom, dad n bro?". Suddenly he became emotional. He started venting his pain out, "What can I tell you? You are doing great, at least you get to visit India once a year, I didn't visit Kailash in ages. I don't even remember when did I last visited, except for the little chats with them on the hotline. Humans tied me up here, early morning they roll on the floor 3 times for me and will start singing a long list of their wishes, they make my ears bleed, no human being cares about my well-being. Every day that same vadapappu, same undrallu and no other recipes. My tongue went numb because of that. I think I can't fulfil their wishes in this lifetime. Crazy people, they think they can rub their wishes and needs on my head and relax by revolving around me a few times"

I was massaging his legs and sarcastically said, "Relax swami ji, isn't this all your teaching? Your mom and dad tested you and your bro -- The one who comes first by revolving around the whole world shall be known for his wisdom. Then what did you do? You just revolved around your parents 3 times and conveniently make them believe by saying “There is no greater world than parents and revolving around you is as good as revolving around the earth” and you stole that title of “god of wisdom”. Do you think people are stupid? They are only following what you taught them, to make things easier for them. You are the one shown them shortcuts. Tit for tat, isn’t it?” He pulled his leg back from my lap angrily and said, "This is the problem with you, you will always come up with something or some reasoning, don't give people wrong ideas"

He didn't stop there and said, "That is not the issue, look at those people, are they even looking at my face? They are just closing their eyes and wishing for things that cannot be achieved by any human being, which is totally wrong. Do you know how many millions of people fall at my feet in a day? My legs are hurting so much, by sitting at this angle for ages my waist started hurting so much. I want to be free from the four walls of these temples, I want to travel all over the world on my rat, anyway these humans should have an end to their wishes, they are not finding humanity in themselves anywhere". Then he stopped his speech suddenly and observed if I am listening to him or not. He figured I was ogling at a devotee in a red saree so he hit me on my scalp.

Then he said in a serious tone, "I was telling you about my problems and you were ogling at the women in the temple? You have a beautiful girl friend at home, don't you? Then why ogle at these women you fool?". I thought "he is such a spoilsport, what would he make me do now?". I said "What to do? You are having fun, singing duets with your wives Sidhi, Budhi, Radhi. But you are complaining about my behaviour, for ogling at other women? I have only one life and girl friend, that too She went to India and no one at home now. So I am just trying to have fun dude, what is your problem man?"

I didn't even finish what I was saying yet he stretched his arms and with much affection, he hugged me and started rubbing on my head and said, "people often build a fort around what they do and think whatever they are doing is right, they think others don't know any better and dwell in ignorance. They try to justify it with their (il)logical reasoning, they take pleasure in tricking others. If someone can feel blessed for what they have, let it be their body, their mind or whatever, it makes them a better person. I am not telling you to live a life without growth. People should dream, people should have the wisdom to lead those dreams on the right path, people should work hard enough to fulfil their dreams. Don't be stupid thinking daydreams are dreams. I know whatever I say, I can't get in your head. Just go and eat your idli, I knew you would come, so I told the cook to drop some jaggery in the ginger chutney. Have it and don't leave from there, come to me after that". Then he lifted me up.

I started walking feeling like I am in a trans, I went down there and ate as many idlis as possible. I went back and saw him as usual blessing the devotees with his charming smile and I leaned onto a pillar watching him. Before that he appeared to me as a funny man, now he is looking like god of wisdom as he known for. Maybe perceptions!!

The rush of devotees had increased, parents are guiding their children to what to wish for, people are rolling on the floor, women are adjusting their sarees while keeping an eye if someone is watching them and murmuring mantras, everyone is busy and involved in something.

I looked at him again, he is busy blessing people, he gave me a look and said "Stop looking at me now, don't forget to visit me once in a while, at least in a while". Then he got busy with his work.

Then I thought that I caught enough positive vibes. So I got up and reached Central Park Skating Rink. I wondered, "how different are these kids and devotees in the temple? These kids are finding happiness in whatever they do, falling and getting up, getting on their skates again, improving their balance, falling again... I can see some neverending desire to get better in their eyes, they are improving... is this improvement towards their life?"

I don't know, I should go home now and walking back to the train station.

( Note : Thanks to a friend who helped me in translation of original Telugu write-up)

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021

( Note: this is my own write up and fiction. If you can read Telugu, please check in Telugu room for the same post )

First one: A friend said, "Hey, ever been to Flushing Meadows Ganesh temple? We all know “Babai Hotel” in Vijayawada is popular for Idly right? This is the only temple where Idlis are that tasty and well known for it. ( Just like any typical South Indian, I love idli - with lots of chutnies and saambaar . During college days friends used to call me “ plate idli-bucket sambar lol. Anyway that’s not the story I am going to tell here today . Coming to idli, if someone tells me that idli is good somewhere, my mind doesn't work until I go and taste it)

Second one: Recently one lady gave me a small lecture, "Do you think people go to a temple and sit there for nothing? They visit temple to get all the positive vibes in the world”. Really ? I didn’t know that.

So I wanted to kill two birds with one stone, so with much excitement, I arrived at the Ganesh temple.

I was at the temple and like I always do, I was going to enter the cafeteria in the cellar.

I felt like someone was calling me so I turned around. No one was there. I thought I was just imagining things, "who knows me here anyway?". So I turned around and paced towards the ground floor where cafeteria is located. This time I heard the same voice in a loud and commanding tone, "Hey Ekalustya, idli is not gonna rot, just come here". So I turned around again and figured the voice that was shouting at me like the world is on fire belonged to none other than Ganesh Maharaj himself!

I murmured, "what is his problem?" and paced towards him. With his unique smile and with much affection he laid his hand on my shoulder and said, “ When you have a nice name why are making me call with this one lousy name Ekalustya? It’s leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway, why are you not visiting me these days? Did you forget me or something? How is your wife and kid?"

I was upset, "What?? You called me to ask these kinda questions? I thought maybe it's something important. Nowadays am visiting Bridgewater Venkateswara temple near Edison for its tasty idli. Now, tell me what’s the matter?".

"To heck with your idli, it will not go anywhere. Don't you have time to have a chat with me? Okay, I will tell the temple cook to make the idli very tasty but before that, just sit here with me. Why don't you massage my right leg? It went numb since I have been sitting in the same position for ages. I can't even tell if I have my legs or not, please put your hands to work on my leg" said Ganesh Maharaj with a pitiful look on his face. I said, "Okay, there are so many people around here, why me? Anyone would help you". He got really angry on listening to this and chided me, "Everyone is busy, no one is such a loafer or vagabond as you, so just do what I told you to do"

"Okay, as I am already at his feet, I can’t escape now?" I murmured. I took his right leg into my lap and started massaging it and was shooting him with questions, "so what’s up , how are you? How is your day? Have you been to Kailash recently? How is life treating you ? How is it now? Any gizmos? Digitization? How is your mom, dad n bro?". Suddenly he became emotional. He started venting his pain out, "What can I tell you? You are doing great, at least you get to visit India once a year, I didn't visit Kailash in ages. I don't even remember when did I last visited, except for the little chats with them on the hotline. Humans tied me up here, early morning they roll on the floor 3 times for me and will start singing a long list of their wishes, they make my ears bleed, no human being cares about my well-being. Every day that same vadapappu, same undrallu and no other recipes. My tongue went numb because of that. I think I can't fulfil their wishes in this lifetime. Crazy people, they think they can rub their wishes and needs on my head and relax by revolving around me a few times"

I was massaging his legs and sarcastically said, "Relax swami ji, isn't this all your teaching? Your mom and dad tested you and your bro -- The one who comes first by revolving around the whole world shall be known for his wisdom. Then what did you do? You just revolved around your parents 3 times and conveniently make them believe by saying “There is no greater world than parents and revolving around you is as good as revolving around the earth” and you stole that title of “god of wisdom”. Do you think people are stupid? They are only following what you taught them, to make things easier for them. You are the one shown them shortcuts. Tit for tat, isn’t it?” He pulled his leg back from my lap angrily and said, "This is the problem with you, you will always come up with something or some reasoning, don't give people wrong ideas"

He didn't stop there and said, "That is not the issue, look at those people, are they even looking at my face? They are just closing their eyes and wishing for things that cannot be achieved by any human being, which is totally wrong. Do you know how many millions of people fall at my feet in a day? My legs are hurting so much, by sitting at this angle for ages my waist started hurting so much. I want to be free from the four walls of these temples, I want to travel all over the world on my rat, anyway these humans should have an end to their wishes, they are not finding humanity in themselves anywhere". Then he stopped his speech suddenly and observed if I am listening to him or not. He figured I was ogling at a devotee in a red saree so he hit me on my scalp.

Then he said in a serious tone, "I was telling you about my problems and you were ogling at the women in the temple? You have a beautiful girl friend at home, don't you? Then why ogle at these women you fool?". I thought "he is such a spoilsport, what would he make me do now?". I said "What to do? You are having fun, singing duets with your wives Sidhi, Budhi, Radhi. But you are complaining about my behaviour, for ogling at other women? I have only one life and girl friend, that too She went to India and no one at home now. So I am just trying to have fun dude, what is your problem man?"

I didn't even finish what I was saying yet he stretched his arms and with much affection, he hugged me and started rubbing on my head and said, "people often build a fort around what they do and think whatever they are doing is right, they think others don't know any better and dwell in ignorance. They try to justify it with their (il)logical reasoning, they take pleasure in tricking others. If someone can feel blessed for what they have, let it be their body, their mind or whatever, it makes them a better person. I am not telling you to live a life without growth. People should dream, people should have the wisdom to lead those dreams on the right path, people should work hard enough to fulfil their dreams. Don't be stupid thinking daydreams are dreams. I know whatever I say, I can't get in your head. Just go and eat your idli, I knew you would come, so I told the cook to drop some jaggery in the ginger chutney. Have it and don't leave from there, come to me after that". Then he lifted me up.

I started walking feeling like I am in a trans, I went down there and ate as many idlis as possible. I went back and saw him as usual blessing the devotees with his charming smile and I leaned onto a pillar watching him. Before that he appeared to me as a funny man, now he is looking like god of wisdom as he known for. Maybe perceptions!!

The rush of devotees had increased, parents are guiding their children to what to wish for, people are rolling on the floor, women are adjusting their sarees while keeping an eye if someone is watching them and murmuring mantras, everyone is busy and involved in something.

I looked at him again, he is busy blessing people, he gave me a look and said "Stop looking at me now, don't forget to visit me once in a while, at least in a while". Then he got busy with his work.

Then I thought that I caught enough positive vibes. So I got up and reached Central Park Skating Rink. I wondered, "how different are these kids and devotees in the temple? These kids are finding happiness in whatever they do, falling and getting up, getting on their skates again, improving their balance, falling again... I can see some neverending desire to get better in their eyes, they are improving... is this improvement towards their life?"

( Note : Thanks to a friend who helped me in translation of original Telugu write-up)

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021
Reading this post after a long time..I can connect myself here as I always treated god as bestfriend, therapist and counsellor ...not necessarily close your eyes and chant 108 mantras... sometimes just share and pouring our heart out before god equally works

Mentioning about Babai hotel and Vijayawada is icing on cake

As Deepak Kiran said...nice writeup and thought provoking

Keep writing more! :clapping: :clapping:

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021
It was a very good and thoughtful write up! Got a little smile on my face all along when reading this post!

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021
Words ❤️

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021
Obviously a nice writeup!!
Yet there shows what @EkaLustYa is too!!

- EkaLustYa
27DEC2021
Nice....✨✨