• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

On a serious note.....

LionsBllaze

Novice Sprinter
Been a pretty rough 24 hours. Sorry to those i chat with for being quiet. Just some head space issues I had to deal with. Had some anxiety/depression stuff hit me pretty hard. Not going to go into the what’s and why’s but just don’t want anyone to be affected by the fall out. Wit can be a bit difficult talking about mental health at the best of times and I don’t like doing it at all. I think a lot of other people have it way worse than me and for that, I refuse to complain. But as a fellow chatter there’s a responsibility to my mates. Hence the uncomfortable share. Anyway, thanks I’m advance for respecting me by not pursuing what’s rattling around in my head. Hopefully I’ll be back to myself soon.

Been a pretty rough 24 hours. Sorry to those i chat with for being quiet. Just some head space issues I had to deal with. Had some anxiety/depression stuff hit me pretty hard. Not going to go into the what’s and why’s but just don’t want anyone to be affected by the fall out. Wit can be a bit difficult talking about mental health at the best of times and I don’t like doing it at all. I think a lot of other people have it way worse than me and for that, I refuse to complain. But as a fellow chatter there’s a responsibility to my mates. Hence the uncomfortable share. Anyway, thanks I’m advance for respecting me by not pursuing what’s rattling around in my head. Hopefully I’ll be back to myself soon.
Don't get upset dear...things will fall in place soon stay positive buddy...:heart1:

:kiss:

I love you my aussie devil factory :heart1::inlove: