• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

offical complaint

sail

Favoured Frenzy
hi Zues and zozo, i know its not your fault. however for there to be action taken against the piece of shit that has stolen my watermarked pictures and keeps reposting them in the chat rooms, i know i need to make a formal complaint. so this is my formal complaint that my watermarked personal media is being redistributed without my permisson.
many thanks sail

We find everywhere these kind of worst behavior people who do not have any kind of ethics

Bcoz of same reason most of the Indian chat users do not post der pics...
U tempted me by ur pics to post mine but I don't trust Indian chat side few cunning n mischievous fellows will post it in chat n misuse it...

Anyway admins gonna take action on this...

Bcoz of same reason most of the Indian chat users do not post der pics...
U tempted me by ur pics to post mine but I don't trust Indian chat side few cunning n mischievous fellows will post it in chat n misuse it...

Anyway admins gonna take action on this...
ofc momma duck is on it hun,we have caught the idiot who did it ,he wasn't smart seeing he had a registered account to and we discovered it was him because well his guest names appeared on his profile ,he came in sex chat last night under his registered account where i kindly informed him (in front of everyone) that he was the suspect with his lil guest names who reposts pics with watermarks without consent and that he was from now on BANNED from sex chat and he can not hide as his profile will reveal us all ,he was muted ,banned and left

The watermark is given to secure this kind of behavoir and allowing any legal action to be taken by the pic owners and site for copyright infringement ,people intrust there pics with our logo for the site and to have security from the idiots of the world who have no care for any respect of others and feel they are above the law ,but laws do exist even on the internet and maybe they should learn them. just because you think behind a screen you are unknown,you can be found you can be dealt with and you can face justice

@AmoRoUs ❤️ if you want to have a watermark for personal pics of yourself ( you cant watermark google pics ) send me a pm and i will refer you to the person who can make you one