• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Occupations you wanted to when you were a kid?

As a kid my aim was to become an air hostess, as flying with an aeroplane always fascinated me, and the glamour of the industry was the reason of admiration. My father always against of this profession, he always thinks teaching is the best career for me. I ended up doing Bsc in Child Psych and eventually became preschool teacher. I always looked up glamour in my profession but I have added glamour to teaching profession.

Last edited:
Garbage van driver was my first dream job that mini tractor and its sound was awesome during at age of 5. then Cricketer, teacher now end up with core field IT. Still my mom uses to make fun by telling that u are a garbage van driver:Cwl::Cwl:

I posted this one on my friends wall..

When I was a kid....
A teacher, an astronaut, an air hostess, a singer lololol (I can't sing.....)

As a teenager - An Archaelogist..
A Lawyer..

In 2015-2017 - CA CA CA !!!!!!!!! (Chartered Accountant)

Also, wished to be an Income Tax Officer (as raids in movies look cool, lol)

In 2017-2019 - Yup, no matter what CA CA CA !!!!!!!

In 2020-2021 - I am shit, wtf am I doing with my life ??

Me in 2022 - " Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru " LOL !!

A tailor. I'd tear my mom's old clothes and try making new ones for my dolls. (Never succeeded)

A baker. Because I love sweets.

A librarian. Because of my love for books.

A teacher. It looked fun then.

I posted this one on my friends wall..

When I was a kid....
A teacher, an astronaut, an air hostess, a singer lololol (I can't sing.....)

As a teenager - An Archaelogist..
A Lawyer..

In 2015-2017 - CA CA CA !!!!!!!!! (Chartered Accountant)

Also, wished to be an Income Tax Officer (as raids in movies look cool, lol)

In 2017-2019 - Yup, no matter what CA CA CA !!!!!!!

In 2020-2021 - I am shit, wtf am I doing with my life ??

Me in 2022 - " Kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru " LOL !!

Me in 2023 - eternity, will stay with my puchku :heart1:
Thank you Zozo for giving me the chance to be in Bekhayali's khayal!

In school i wanted to be teacher, pilot, and doctor (its my dream......... But choose math science) so its over there:cry1:
Then in clg i wanted to be IAS or IES , income tax officers......❤️
But ended with junior engineer ✨❤️ but still want to try for something else:hearteyes:

Remember those childhood dreams of becoming an astronaut, detective, or superhero? Well, life took a different turn, and you found yourself in a different profession. But now, whether you're a teacher, a student, or working professional, exams are a reality. Proctoredu is here to be your superhero, safeguarding the integrity of your assessments. With its browser-based simplicity and multi-device support, it's like having a trusty sidekick. The smartphone camera offering a 360° view? Think of it as your X-ray vision, ensuring transparency. And the lightning-fast white-label integration? That's your exam fortress, protecting your unique identity. So, in this grown-up world, let Proctoredu bring back a bit of your childhood wonder, ensuring fair exams.

Last edited: