• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nostalgic corner

There are many elements , both big and small, that made our childhood vibrant. A time when responsibilities were a distant dream, cartoons were our baby sitters :giggle: and stress an alien concept :angel:. Can we take a moment to revisit those golden days. :inlove:Post one ( may it be tv shows, advertisement, candies, drinks, games, cartoons, beauty products etc...) and share your memories that still brightens your day with a smile❤️
Mayakkannan

It feels weird but I don't recollect much tho I'm very damn happy about my childhood.

I studied in a convent school from kg till 4th. So everyday after school we all will play at the park even though we are not allowed to play at the park after schooltime as there won't be anyone to monitor us. So the sisters assign park leaders to make sure no one plays at the park after school finishes. And I was one such park leader. And I had this brave thought of playing in the park and ketting everyone play until some sister or teacher come. And when they come, I make everyone leave the park as if I just came to the park. It was nice.

One our sweetest sister caught me. And she told me , you're so smart, but be careful.

There are many elements , both big and small, that made our childhood vibrant. A time when responsibilities were a distant dream, cartoons were our baby sitters :giggle: and stress an alien concept :angel:. Can we take a moment to revisit those golden days. :inlove:Post one ( may it be tv shows, advertisement, candies, drinks, games, cartoons, beauty products etc...) and share your memories that still brightens your day with a smile❤️
There is a lot!!!

When I was a child, after the classes i would rush to home to watch oggy and cockroaches
images (20).jpeg