• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nostalgic corner

Njngade school inte adutt etu poli oru shop und
View attachment 166591

Avide kittate onnumilla. :Cwl: Palpeda ( 5 rupakk) , boomeru( 1 rs), pinne sipup, meat roll ( 5 rupa), alpenliebe( 50 Paisa ). :rofl1:Boarding school ah padiche ( 8 varsham ) :giggle:and we weren't allowed out ofschool compound . Warden kanate ah etelam poyi medikkunnat XD
As a child, I was a fearless climber of trees and an explorer of wells. Inevitably, these adventures often led to injuries, leaving my worried mother frustrated. To ensure my safety, she made the difficult decision to enroll me in a Roman Catholic boarding school.
Life at the boarding school was regimented, with strict rules and precise schedules. The most challenging part was the early morning routine, waking up at 5 am for a daily 1 km run, followed by prayers. To snatch a few extra moments of sleep, I would occasionally hide on a shelf, avoiding the run. However, my attempts to evade the watchful eyes of the warden or the father resulted in kneeling punishments when discovered.
Study hours were mandatory as well. To feed my love for stories, I discreetly purchased storybooks, carefully concealed within my textbooks. I'd pretend to read my lessons but would often be lost in the captivating tales. My intense focus on these stories made me stand out among my peers, and the warden easily grew suspicious, leading to frequent catches.
My passion for reading extended to comics and captivating stories. Despite the challenges of the boarding school, these tales provided an escape and a source of joy in my life.01b42ef05e24dc6f526791a490091fda.jpgrani-comics-phantom-comic-book-india-1.jpgCC 01-11.jpg

Last edited:
filters_quality(70).jpegIn my cherished childhood memories of the Jungle Book, Akela always stood out as a symbol of strength and wisdom. I loved watching how he led the wolf pack with such grace and fairness. His deep, resonant voice and noble demeanor were truly captivating.I often imagined myself running alongside Akela and the other jungle creatures, learning valuable life lessons from them. Akela's protective nature and his sense of responsibility for the pack left a lasting impression on me. His character taught me the importance of leadership, unity, and the bond of family, making him a figure I admired greatly in the magical world of the Jungle Book

aac53a412f357a8a8750aaf4d394ddc9.jpgIn my childhood, these cool drinks began to rise to fame. I vividly recall the days when, during my school years, I diligently saved my pocket money just to indulge in the allure of these enticing beverages. The glamour of numerous actors and actresses endorsing these brands only added to their appeal.Jacquline_2022-7-16-12-55-28_thumbnail.jpg
thumpsup1.jpg
C8ImPrbUMAE9Vyo.jpg
I can still remember that fateful day when I decided to part with ten precious bucks, eagerly handing them over to the shopkeeper in exchange for one of these coveted drinks. It felt like a rite of passage, a glimpse into the world of the rich and famous. As I cracked open the bottle, I couldn't help but be swept away by the sweet, fizzy aroma that wafted towards me. However, as I took my first sip, I quickly realized that I couldn't consume the entire bottle. The intense sweetness and the unfamiliar, almost overpowering taste left me both enchanted and overwhelmed. It was an experience that, while memorable, made me question whether the hefty price tag was truly worth it. As time passed, I noticed a gradual change in the landscape of our local markets. The brands that had once been the cornerstones of our community began to slowly vanish, replaced by the shiny allure of these global giants.
It was a bittersweet transformation, one that left me nostalgic for the simpler, more local options that had once been readily available. Looking back, I'm not entirely sure whether the shift towards these global brands was ultimately good or bad for our community. What I do know is that, during those days, I held a deep-seated ambition to taste and experience these famous cool drinks. It was a desire fueled by the tantalizing images of celebrities sipping on them in commercials and magazine ads. As I reflect on those days, I can't help but smile, recognizing that this journey into the world of cool drinks was, indeed, a memorable part of my childhood. It was a taste of something new and exciting, a small window into the world of glitz and glamour that, as a child, felt like a distant dream

My favorite fruits
Ice apple
ice-apples.jpg
Manila tamarind or Madras thorn
vikatan_2019-05_531939e2-3836-4b4d-8be1-4e1fc792490f_107773_thumb.jpg
Indian Plum or Indian cherry

stock-photo-farm-fresh-indian-jujube-fruits-plucking-and-eating-in-my-village-1328701328.jpg
Kalaka palam (Tamil name)
hq720.jpg

kaarai palam (Tamil name)
EhMsfo3U4AERa2D.jpeg

Dwarf date fruit
471px-Wild_Data_Palm-Yucatan-fruits-spines.jpg

Attachments

• vikatan_2019-05_531939e2-3836-4b4d-8be1-4e1fc792490f_107773_thumb.jpg
    vikatan_2019-05_531939e2-3836-4b4d-8be1-4e1fc792490f_107773_thumb.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
There are many elements , both big and small, that made our childhood vibrant. A time when responsibilities were a distant dream, cartoons were our baby sitters :giggle: and stress an alien concept :angel:. Can we take a moment to revisit those golden days. :inlove:Post one ( may it be tv shows, advertisement, candies, drinks, games, cartoons, beauty products etc...) and share your memories that still brightens your day with a smile❤️
Watching noddy , Oswald , Richie rich , dragon tales .... I watch des all in 22 also lol