• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nolen gur ( liquid date jaggery)

subsar

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
'Nolen gur'. The two words calculated to gladden the heart of any Bengali. Somewhat more prosaically translated into English as liquid date jaggery, 'nolen gur', also known as 'jhola gur', is essentially jaggery made from the first flush of juice from the date palm tree. Here are the some preparations made from nolen gur(liquid date jaggery). Which preparion do you like the most?
. images (48).jpgimages (45).jpg
I) tree is cutting for Juice 2) Nolen gurer Patali

download (34).jpgimages (50).jpgimages (49).jpgimages (43).jpg
3) Nolen gurer Sandesh 4) Nolen Gurer Payes 5)Nolen gurer Patishapta 6) Nolen gurer Rasogolla

download (32).jpgimages (46).jpg

7) Nolen gurer Ice Cream 8) nolen gur Badam

images (47).jpgimages (48).jpg

Attachments

• images (51).jpg
    images (51).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
Is this palm sugar?
In Bengali we call it Gur. After cutting the palm tree, the juice obtained from it is collected in winter morning.

This juice is burnt in large kadai. And finally jaggery is prepared from this juice.

In Bengali we call it Gur. After cutting the palm tree, the juice obtained from it is collected in winter morning.

This juice is burnt in large kadai. And finally jaggery is prepared from this juice.
It's the same process for sugarcane in TN

Is tat d same jaggery which we use ?
'Nolen gur'. The two words calculated to gladden the heart of any Bengali. Somewhat more prosaically translated into English as liquid date jaggery, 'nolen gur', also known as 'jhola gur', is essentially jaggery made from the first flush of juice from the date palm tree. Here are the some preparations made from nolen gur(liquid date jaggery). Which preparion do you like the most?
. View attachment 103949View attachment 103951
I) tree is cutting for Juice 2) Nolen gurer Patali

View attachment 103954View attachment 103955View attachment 103956View attachment 103957
3) Nolen gurer Sandesh 4) Nolen Gurer Payes 5)Nolen gurer Patishapta 6) Nolen gurer Rasogolla

View attachment 103958View attachment 103959

7) Nolen gurer Ice Cream 8) nolen gur Badam

View attachment 103948View attachment 103949

Is tat d same jaggery which we use ?
Nalen molasses is a little different than normal molasses. after cutting a date palm tree, we can get juice for 3 days continuously. Nalen molasses is prepared from 1st day's sap. 2nd and 3rd day's sap get fermentation and it becomes unopaque and little chily in taste. the qulity of molasses is not as good as 1st day's sap. this is the simple jaggery

Date Palm trees are cut once a week only in winter,

Nalen molasses is a little different than normal molasses. after cutting a date palm tree, we can get juice for 3 days continuously. Nalen molasses is prepared from 1st day's sap. 2nd and 3rd day's sap get fermentation and it becomes unopaque and little chily in taste. the qulity of molasses is not as good as 1st day's sap. this is the simple jaggery

Date Palm trees are cut once a week only in winter,
Okay da

Thank you for the post regarding nolen gur, it kind of reminds me my childhood memory. In USA and Canada (and maybe in Europe), there is something analogous called Maple Syrup. The process of making Maple Syrup is somehow similar,

1. Collect the sap from the maple tree
2. Heat it up/boil and condense the sap to make syrup.
3. Eat/drink it with pancakes as part of breakfast.

Thank you for the post regarding nolen gur, it kind of reminds me my childhood memory. In USA and Canada (and maybe in Europe), there is something analogous called Maple Syrup. The process of making Maple Syrup is somehow similar,

1. Collect the sap from the maple tree
2. Heat it up/boil and condense the sap to make syrup.
3. Eat/drink it with pancakes as part of breakfast.
Thanks for your information.