• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

No one gives a damn!!!

Best thing I found out is lately in my life!!!

“No one gives a damn ! “

:fingercross:

So before posting huge messages, giving loud opinions, not doing/doing something for others and owning people remember may be its not how others will see it !!

So you wanted to go skydiving, start research, play any instrument, cook what you need to be tasted,fight with person whom u need to,paint a portrait,swim or climb a tree..just go for it..There’s no point waiting !!

“Nothing lasts forever!!”

In our teens and at the beginning of practical lives we have many fears like

• If this man leaves me, I’ll never fall in love again.
  • If didn't make a move, I may get lost in life ever.
  • I have suffered this loss, now life would be miserable.
  • I can’t live without this person., etc.
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER!!

Human beings are such perfect creatures that they can face all the odds and yes, they always have the special individual power to renew their own spirits.
They can have a new beginning whenever they decide to!!

Beyond the things which matter today don’t matter after some time.

No single person or event can be so powerful to ruin one’s life without permission.

You come more refined out of all the trials that life and time provided you go through life with the faith in being self sufficient.

Just get to know your self worth!
Well said da :inlove: :inlove:

Last edited:
Obviously jaan. But make sure, knowing ourselves only come up, when we are with others!! Especially when they makes us feel ourself N our presence!! In each and every other way..
But then, dont wait for a person to show us either...
Explore more N more of ourselves too @Lucky_boy
:fingercross:
:inlove:

U know I don't wait I just go with the flow exploring myself:giggle:

Let's see when I will that one who make me feel myself...

Till then:rock: spreading love

• There are many experiences in our lives which leave us amazing memories.
  • With the pass of time, these memories will become in many occasions anecdotes, and which will be told from generation to generation.
  • Life is full of unique moments; that can only be experienced once in life.
  • Our busy lives they just pass by, and never come back.
  • To learn how not to miss such moments we need to become practical and make decisions very quickly, we need to be open minded and be ready to improvise...

• There are many experiences in our lives which leave us amazing memories.
  • With the pass of time, these memories will become in many occasions anecdotes, and which will be told from generation to generation.
  • Life is full of unique moments; that can only be experienced once in life.
  • Our busy lives they just pass by, and never come back.
  • To learn how not to miss such moments we need to become practical and make decisions very quickly, we need to be open minded and be ready to improvise...
:Like::clapping: