• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

No one gives a damn!!!

And, Dont Allow anyone to trigger you !

Focus on the good.
And surround yourself with right people.

Always tell yourself you are aligned with peace and wellness and that fighting and arguing no longer soothes your soul.
That doesn't mean that you will not speak up and be assertive.

Instead, that you will be mindful of what you let bother you and EVEN MORE AWARE of how you handle each situation.

Walk away, No one gives a Damn. Let it go. You'll be proud of yourself when you control yourself when being triggered.

When you allow yourself to break open, you will come to see that you are undeniably enough as you are !

You get stronger when u learn how to do things, BUT
You get dangerous when u know u can do all things by urself !!

You get stronger when u learn how to do things, BUT
You get dangerous when u know u can do all things by urself !!

Yeye We usually cannot change whats going on around. But, the taste is when it starts changing the self. It really teaches us how potential we are to survive !

And, Dont Allow anyone to trigger you !

Focus on the good.
And surround yourself with right people.

Always tell yourself you are aligned with peace and wellness and that fighting and arguing no longer soothes your soul.
That doesn't mean that you will not speak up and be assertive.

Instead, that you will be mindful of what you let bother you and EVEN MORE AWARE of how you handle each situation.

Walk away, No one gives a Damn. Let it go. You'll be proud of yourself when you control yourself when being triggered.

When you allow yourself to break open, you will come to see that you are undeniably enough as you are !
Now I get to know why I’m always in peace :rock:

Guess u r spying me and checking out my activities @MillaN :think:

As a wise old man once said to me
The most dangerous man in the heated argument room is the quiet one who is still in patience,
Pay attention to patterns :nodding:
And walk over the way you are . identify that, accept, stay determine and chose !

Last edited:
Best thing I found out is lately in my life!!!

“No one gives a damn ! “

:fingercross:

So before posting huge messages, giving loud opinions, not doing/doing something for others and owning people remember may be its not how others will see it !!

So you wanted to go skydiving, start research, play any instrument, cook what you need to be tasted,fight with person whom u need to,paint a portrait,swim or climb a tree..just go for it..There’s no point waiting !!

“Nothing lasts forever!!”

In our teens and at the beginning of practical lives we have many fears like

• If this man leaves me, I’ll never fall in love again.
  • If didn't make a move, I may get lost in life ever.
  • I have suffered this loss, now life would be miserable.
  • I can’t live without this person., etc.
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER!!

Human beings are such perfect creatures that they can face all the odds and yes, they always have the special individual power to renew their own spirits.
They can have a new beginning whenever they decide to!!

Beyond the things which matter today don’t matter after some time.

No single person or event can be so powerful to ruin one’s life without permission.

You come more refined out of all the trials that life and time provided you go through life with the faith in being self sufficient.

Just get to know your self worth!
Just awesome
How could i miss this?

Please keep writing love to read.