• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New Wanna Be mod /Admin Nazakhat

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash111

Active Ranker
This lady in hindi Room has gone Crazy and she is muting ppl left right center. i think some one promised her mod or admin if she does well . she is so reckless the moment she see me she will mute ... for no reason . can u please teach her some rules ? can u check her educational and logical background. be care ful if u continue with her as what ever badge she has now and in future. All rooms run well without mods.. pls note this too.

Ik you @aakash111 since 4+ years. You have been provoking, defaming and abusing people each and every day. You have also abused me a lot.
Still, before taking action I requested you as well as other people involved to stop. They stopped, you didn't. Also, the proof is attached.. (just few SS although I have many wherein you abused me)

IMG_20240112_015440_015.jpgIMG_20240112_015444_056.jpgIMG_20240112_015500_240.jpgIMG_20240112_015417_293.jpgIMG_20240112_015424_251.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_015410_667.jpg
    IMG_20240112_015410_667.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4
If you mute ppl for no reason ppl will Abuse u Chomu nazakhat ... and how do u know these ids were mine ? how . u are so dumb . u have no logics to prove its me :D how can u be even this butterfuly or angel what ever shitty badge u hold . i mean it looks shitty on u

If you mute ppl for no reason ppl will Abuse u Chomu nazakhat ... and how do u know these ids were mine ? how . u are so dumb . u have no logics to prove its me :D how can u be even this butterfuly or angel what ever shitty badge u hold . i mean it looks shitty on u
I hope you grow up soon.

arey all these are screen shot of Nazakat abusing herself :D its not me . dont spoil my name in forum . lol
Aah so u want us to get the ip of each id n prove its u? It's not necessary everyone knows u that who tries to mess with everyone....Abuse every user of zozo .making personal attacking words on them ...For u every zozo girl is a whore? Who just comes to have sex? Grow up Mann not every girl is ready to lie with everyone like u think they have their own interests don't cry on others as no girl likes u ....

N regarding the issue she is made by the panel bcz she is worthy of it ......n there is no mistake in muting u for the mockings u did so this thread is nothing but a waste of time

@Bekhayali u no need to reply anymore to him if u find him mocking just mute him

Aah so u want us to get the ip of each id n prove its u? It's not necessary everyone knows u that who tries to mess with everyone....Abuse every user of zozo .making personal attacking words on them ...For u every zozo girl is a whore? Who just comes to have sex? Grow up Mann not every girl is ready to lie with everyone like u think they have their own interests don't cry on others as no girl likes u ....

N regarding the issue she is made by the panel bcz she is worthy of it ......n there is no mistake in muting u for the mockings u did so this thread is nothing but a waste of time

@Bekhayali u no need to reply anymore to him if u find him mocking just mute him
arey mr londer .. there is something called system process rules law enqury proof adjudication. did you complete schooling kunna ? after school get into law .. there they will train u ..

Status
Not open for further replies.