• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info New U.I. (User Interface) Release

D

Deleted member 59

Hello dear ZoZo chatters!

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here! Our new U.I. (user interface) will be released today!

Thank you all for being so patient and for baring with us during this time, but ZoZo team was doing the best to deliver you a better and improved platform where you can best enjoy your chat experience.

All of our registered users will have to register again (I know most of you don't like, but really it won't take 5 seconds of your time to do it :p ) you can either use your e-mails, just like before, or you can use Twitter, Facebook and Google accounts to do so. This form of login is to ensure that only good chatters get access to ZoZo, which will prevent trolls, abusers and pedos from coming in.

No more pm bugs, user list bugs, mic and images work perfectly, but we yet don't have the cam function working ( again I know most of you don't like it, but keep in mind this: NO MORE BUGS :p )

So now all you gotta do is: clear your cache and cookies, register and you're ready to go! And yes, before anyone asks, it is mobile friendly :p but mobile chat users also need to clear cache and cookies! Don't forget it! Hope you all enjoy our new U.I it's really great and wish you all a great day and happy chatting!

the new Ui is up and running ,as SG said clear your cache and history and re register to be able to chat ,Guest account can no chat in the New UI

Despite clearing my cache, browsing history and cookies, I cannot login and there is no register option showing up - only a log-in by google, Facebook or twitter.

Ok Guys, i'm currently working on the step by step register post, so don't worry, all your questions will be answered and doubts cleared.

spent over 5 minutes clicking on street signs, cars and store fronts trying to verify im not a robot, so i must be one

Would have been nice if the actual instructions for re-registering were on the page where you register. I now have a chat user name that I do not want and I see no way to change it.....can you help or will there be something coming soon via "options" that I can change my chat room name?

Thanks

Would have been nice if the actual instructions for re-registering were on the page where you register. I now have a chat user name that I do not want and I see no way to change it.....can you help or will there be something coming soon via "options" that I can change my chat room name?

Thanks
That happened to me you should be able to re-register with the same email address and put the name you want to use in twice. It worked for me

Thanks
No need to wait for future options, just do what CG has said and it will work. There's a post about the registering process right here on forum and on this section.