• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info New U.I Resgistering Process

D

Deleted member 59

Hello once again dear chatters! As predicted and expected some people had a hard time registering at the new UI, so I'm making this post to clear any doubts you may have. So here we go:

Ok so step 1: first thing you see when you get on ZoZo is this:
chat register step 1.png

When you click there it will take to the new UI that it is completely different of the previous one, and once again, yes we all will have to re-register, it's very quick process and I promise you it doesn't hurt at all :p

So step 2:

chat register step 2.png

Ok, so as highlighted on the pic, the options of login with Twitter, Google and Facebook are not yet available, but will be inserted in time, so don't worry. Guests can't send messages, they can only observe the room but not interact with users.

* Now to the people that complained about not seeing the register option one thing I did and worked for me cause I had the same issue was zooming out a bit on the screen, instead of the 100% zoom default I changed to 80%/75% and I could see it perfectly.

Now back to registering process, click on the register button and it will take you to this page:

chat register step 3.png

As explained on the pic DO NOT PUT YOUR REAL NAME, INSTEAD TYPE THE USER NAME TWICE!
Make sure your capslock isn't activated while typing your password, or else you will have issues when logging in.

Ok now final step:

chat resgiter step 4.png

After you click REGISTER you will go back to this page, make sure to type everything correctly or else the login won't work!

Thank you all for your patience and please come to us if you encounter any issue or problem,

ZoZo team