• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New recipe.. For naku Telvadh. ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Practicals going in Lab's ...

Experiments going's in kitchens...

:zzz::cool:
I do understand and accept your curious nature of experimenting new items in kitchen but my honest opinion is ,till now you did enough experiments so please stop inventing new items and give other curious minded people like you ,opportunity to try their hand on new inventions.:hitthewall::cool:

Cancel's Dr.'s appointment for you . It seems now you are back in original form. Wow. Yummy . Let me know, when you invite me for this special dish . thank you very very much.:cool:
:rock: wait wait I will find out one more good n very very very good recipe for you

Terms and conditions apply:cool:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss. To be honest I was shivering inside before I saw the post. I had started praying God. But , now I realised , you are worth trusting . Such a lovely good girl. Oh no I wont share with anyone except you. :headphones::cool: Thank you very very much, gorgeous.
Okay good good very good boy:fest:
:cool: