• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New On Forum - complaint

my issue is that Mod Hidden is making new rules in IC and Banned me for no reason once, when i asked him reason he started giving illogical reasons and said he can change the rules in room.

Do Mod Hidden have powers to change Rules of IC.

Also tell me that how come Puncture wala, Narad Muni and Chugal Khor is slang for IC? Others also used same words Hidden never blocked him yesterday night i complaint him about Neelkaanth was abusing me in different guest nicks he didn't took any action and told me to give him SS and earlier when i gave him SS of abusing from same Neelkanth he told me don't give me SS. so Just trying to understand what is he doing in IC favoring his friends or what?

SS which i given to Hidden earlier is attached her/

Attachments

• neel.jpg
    neel.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 60
my issue is that Mod Hidden is making new rules in IC and Banned me for no reason once, when i asked him reason he started giving illogical reasons and said he can change the rules in room.

Do Mod Hidden have powers to change Rules of IC.

Also tell me that how come Puncture wala, Narad Muni and Chugal Khor is slang for IC? Others also used same words Hidden never blocked him yesterday night i complaint him about Neelkaanth was abusing me in different guest nicks he didn't took any action and told me to give him SS and earlier when i gave him SS of abusing from same Neelkanth he told me don't give me SS. so Just trying to understand what is he doing in IC favoring his friends or what?

SS which i given to Hidden earlier is attached her/
Dude,
You know what you are doing, you were just trying to provoke few people whom you hates or you don't like them!! And its my job to control the situation not to cross its limits.
And I am not partial by the way !! Thats why I took time to warn you and banned you for few minutes later to make you understand what you are doing, but still you are not listening and keep on making remarks behind those users,and regarding screenshots, you know , not just you who is sending screenshots but the people whom you hate are also sending screenshots !!!

I cannot randomly ban people looking at screenshots , isn't it?! I have to know whats just happened that time !!

And you are talking about rules,See, my job is to keep harmony in chat room and I am trying to do that!! And on other side, you were trying to act smart arguing with me for no reason on wall!

I want to say just one thing to you !!

If you don't like a particular person ,just block them and ignore dont just keep on chanting about them on wall and disturb peace on wall!!

Dude ,

i have already blocked him now if they come in guest id and read my messages what can i do and what i do i don't know i just crack joke on Puncturewala, Narad Muni and Chugal Khor can u tell me whats wrong in it and offcourse u r doing partiality and i'll argue with u on wall if u ban me for no reason i m not abusing any one why did u blocked me. people are using clear abusing words on wall of IC and u r laughing with them and for me u r saying Kutta is abuse and still claiming that u r not partial. Come on dude power comes with responsibilities act as per rules of IC.

Narad Muni, Puncture Wala and Chugal Khor is Not Slang for which u have banned me act as per Rules u r responsible Mod i also get offended by talks of some users will u go and tell them that not to talk like they are, not na so do same with me.

for ur reference see how Yato and Neelkaanth planning against me but i didn't get PROVOKED.

Attachments

• neel yato.PNG
    neel yato.PNG
    190.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
.These words were freaking scary-Can mods make new rule as per their convenience :Drunk:
no clap happens with one hand. :rofl1: sometimes u take the lead mote,and sometimes neel.Till now i have seen u more taking the lead and taunt!May be i m wrong for the time being or i need to see more silly encounters lol that too from start! plz m requesting u again.
And ur words like puncture wala,
chugalkhor and narad muni is lovely joke but not always .then yato can also say that saying buddhaa is a joke,hes not referring u!it was not ment for u.Its also ur sweet taunt to ur special specific rivals,!Plz dont say that u dont mean to taunt when u use these words and once u taunt ,ur rivals pop up and its the mess then ,coz they mostly active with guest ids if not their primary id
So i would again request you to enjoy ur chats without taking a dig at ur rivals.Dont take the lead!
Those who take the lead has to be banned 1st and somtimes the other one too if its too much of a mess .
This is an adult site.Why are u involved in this childish kind of behaviour of poking taunting evry now and then.M not saying u only,but neel also and few more!Set an example .Make Ic a better place.U can take lead on this one :Dream1:

And yes i have seen yato to poke u 1st recently
But i havent advised him yet not to take the lead of this taunt game,i had to leave that time,i will talk to him next time if i see him.
Close this discussion.m suggesting u personally from my end.

Last edited:
Dude ,

i have already blocked him now if they come in guest id and read my messages what can i do and what i do i don't know i just crack joke on Puncturewala, Narad Muni and Chugal Khor can u tell me whats wrong in it and offcourse u r doing partiality and i'll argue with u on wall if u ban me for no reason i m not abusing any one why did u blocked me. people are using clear abusing words on wall of IC and u r laughing with them and for me u r saying Kutta is abuse and still claiming that u r not partial. Come on dude power comes with responsibilities act as per rules of IC.

Narad Muni, Puncture Wala and Chugal Khor is Not Slang for which u have banned me act as per Rules u r responsible Mod i also get offended by talks of some users will u go and tell them that not to talk like they are, not na so do same with me.

for ur reference see how Yato and Neelkaanth planning against me but i didn't get PROVOKED.
I would just like to say i want to talk both u n neel and want to sort out ur issue u both are matured adults so stop behaving like teenagers
Block option is made so tgat after blocking u must not see what the opponent is saying but you both after blocking keep.talking about each other whats the use of blocking then
Dont you both have anythng good to chat
Just ignore eachother
None is interested in ur silly fights
Its become mess for others to chat peacefully
So please stop this childish fight
Lets talk and sort out

TYSM for ur concern Beryl HUGS

i have blocked him and never read his chats with guest id's u can ask Wicked or hidden i never complained them that he is provoking me or saying something bad against me, but on other hand he login with 2 id's one to chat with knowns once and guest id to keep watch on wall to see others are saying abt him, and i never took his name but i m surprised that he also believes that he is Narad Muni na d Chugal khor Puncture wala thats wny he took my words as provoking one.
If a person whom i blocked comes in guest nick and read my chat i can't help it but on words of Wicked Bro i'll not Use Puncture wala , Narad Muni or Chugal Khor from now onwards and i damn care if he'd stop or not it's just for Wicked and friends like u Beryl.

TYSM for ur concern Beryl HUGS

i have blocked him and never read his chats with guest id's u can ask Wicked or hidden i never complained them that he is provoking me or saying something bad against me, but on other hand he login with 2 id's one to chat with knowns once and guest id to keep watch on wall to see others are saying abt him, and i never took his name but i m surprised that he also believes that he is Narad Muni na d Chugal khor Puncture wala thats wny he took my words as provoking one.
If a person whom i blocked comes in guest nick and read my chat i can't help it but on words of Wicked Bro i'll not Use Puncture wala , Narad Muni or Chugal Khor from now onwards and i damn care if he'd stop or not it's just for Wicked and friends like u Beryl.
Whats the need to talk about him dont u have other topics to talk?
Is he that important for you ?
Is he oxygen to you cant u live inhaling him ?
Just tell me you want to sort this issue or not ?

from my end topic is been closed Wicked want me to not to use 3 words frequently i'll not, what Neel will do its his concern.

and i'll not talk about him.

i hope thats enough.