• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New Fun Room in Chat Site for VIPs, PROs, Lady Bugs

i feel sorry for the decent guys you have in indian chat who are losing out on the UI sex chat uses because of idiots who think they deserve more and for free ,i take it your still using a third party UI while we use the one @Administrator built ,updates and continues to want to add more features to for users enjoyment and security

as for the 15 days old user try coming to sex chat with your logic and god like attitude ,see how respect and appreciation actually works and trust me MY side of zozo dont deal with users who think they deserve something they AINT earned

good job to all the staff in indian chat especially the ladies ..proud of you
Just end this conversation

u have any questions ask me in pvt
You asked a question may be the answers hurt you but its the truth you dont wanna know. So do you thing zozo website started yesterday from my knowledge iam here around 5+years it way before it started they know how to handle things better than you do @zee hope he is proving his skills to ask for job in the site is any vacancy available kindly let him know. @Doreamon final quesion to you as you said to ask a question my question is who wons the sopana sundari and where.

7.i'm already talking about it with my buddy @AmoRoUs ❤️ .don’t ask waste questions.u said 50 points for pro but I have 63 points lol . you're here for fun,im also here for fun then u said no access , this is the problem I said . you're a approval :punch:you said you no have access.
Haha yes u r in touch with me in pvt n do u wanna me to share what all u were asking in pvt about the badges

U maybe mature in real, who knows u r mature or not, do u have a certificate or did u do certification course on maternity lol:rofl1:
If u have anything do share with us ha i would like to send many ppl to that institution.....

Common man have some ethics u r not a owner of our website...n if u really bother about the traffic of the site come up with new ideas instead of bullshiting around...

Whatever u r in real life u r just a kiddo in our zozo...u need to growup kiddo (lullaby lai lai lai amma lai lai amma) don't run as soon u born learn to crawl, then walk...else u will loose the fun of crawling anyway u lost it already that's different haha...

@Administrator @Anonymous @Bacon Girl this idea is simply Waste . this idea is can't make traffic in your website.

Hmmm, let's slice your question, and let me try to give you a better answer to keep you away from arguing with our admins again.

1. This fun room is an experimental room created by our admin @Ichayan .
2. Well, the general audience might not like it, but a few elite might love it, as mentioned by sound saroja (@KVG IS HERE ),
3. Does this bring any new traffic to the site? Definitely NO. But it will improve the chances of getting a new VIP or PRO.

For more questions, tag our @Technical Assistant next time to assist you with a proper suitable answer that will be more logical to your big Appetite.