• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

NEW CHAT UPDATE@ INDIAN SIDE

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Dear Admin,
First of all thanks for your good work and the patience.:clapping::heart1::clapping:

The new roll out of the UI is so nice and good, (ofcourse some small glitches has to be corrected and it can be done in another updates)
The nice things which i found in new update is..
1. Over all the chat looks soo good:cool1:
2. Fakes cant come with different names with a same device( its helps a lot ):emo:
3. Users can opt for font colour:hearteyes:

4. No more nude pics on wall (but i will open all of that, thats a different thing) and it helps some users as they were in office or somewhere:bandid:

5. The irritating toing toing sound is not there

6. Public cam is back for the users who likes to be in cam, later pvt cam option also will be added i hope:p

7. And last but not least one :fest:

THE EMOJISSSSSSS, all emojis can be used here, and people like me loves that much:inlove::giggle:

These are all my first impressions, hope you guys can also add any other points which i have missed to point out.:holiday:

And am requesting you to not roll back this UI for any silly reasons. I cannot see any better options there in prevoius third-party UI than we got it here in this update, what you guys say???

Nb: please wait for some time to analyze the things which we have got in this update and tell its good or not:hitthewall::facepalm: dont miss this great UI ever

ty for the encouragement and kind words and im sure @Administrator will appericaite them. it is sad to see people such as yourself are being victimised by selfishness and disgusting people who expect everything in life without earning it ,on behalf of all the zozo staff ,sex chat and indian Thankyou @Shyam

Dear Admin,
First of all thanks for your good work and the patience.:clapping::heart1::clapping:

The new roll out of the UI is so nice and good, (ofcourse some small glitches has to be corrected and it can be done in another updates)
The nice things which i found in new update is..
1. Over all the chat looks soo good:cool1:
2. Fakes cant come with different names with a same device( its helps a lot ):emo:
3. Users can opt for font colour:hearteyes:

4. No more nude pics on wall (but i will open all of that, thats a different thing) and it helps some users as they were in office or somewhere:bandid:

5. The irritating toing toing sound is not there

6. Public cam is back for the users who likes to be in cam, later pvt cam option also will be added i hope:p

7. And last but not least one :fest:

THE EMOJISSSSSSS, all emojis can be used here, and people like me loves that much:inlove::giggle:

These are all my first impressions, hope you guys can also add any other points which i have missed to point out.:holiday:

And am requesting you to not roll back this UI for any silly reasons. I cannot see any better options there in prevoius third-party UI than we got it here in this update, what you guys say???

Nb: please wait for some time to analyze the things which we have got in this update and tell its good or not:hitthewall::facepalm: dont miss this great UI ever
this ui is 100 times better than that third party ui , I request @Administrator to please stick with this ui if possible.

I was waiting for update for going to chat room but few ppl don't want update like this.
Now admin wants go back to stupid third party chat room.
I doesn't want to roll back if it does i will stop going to rooms

ty for the encouragement and kind words and im sure @Administrator will appericaite them. it is sad to see people such as yourself are being victimised by selfishness and disgusting people who expect everything in life without earning it ,on behalf of all the zozo staff ,sex chat and indian Thankyou @Shyam
I am sure we are gonna miss this great UI, If admin rolled back this, then we are not getting it back again.:sad1:

The people who are all said its not good, wants to rethink about their opinion, as we wont ever get a nice UI than this for the time being. How much effort has been there to bring an UI like is to be understood by the people who simply says its not good

Zeus does this because he WANTS to, he PAYS for this. YOU dont. Therefore you have NO say in what updates he makes to make YOUR site better. Until you start paying money? You have NO say. Just MY opinion. Ya'll should be GRATEFUL this man has done so much for so little in return. Ungrateful and shameful on A LOT of you folks part. :finger:

p.s. this is for the negative folks that posted against the most recent update. the rest that love it and gave it a chance? all love!!!

Last edited:
I have just logged into the site n this looks fab...
All kudos for the admin sir...for making comfort zone for the zozo city people...

Love and thank you @Administrator

I love you ❤️:kiss:

(Let me stop this here else ppl get jealous of my love haha)
May ur love saves this new ui which certainly will.
Hahahahahahaha.
M sure admin would have been pacified by now ,if not he will be by today seeing ur love note:tso: