• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New and Naive in this site- does not know any of it but wishes to have a chat with someone

Hi im charlmagne though its not my real name but nice to meet you guys. If someone asked im female and single but not ready for serious relationship. Im here because of curiousity and fun but seriously speaking im just an introvert female who likes sex but no one knows about that hahahahahaha

Well, hi charlmagne ...
The only thing I can suggest is that you try and get involved in the chat rooms and here in the forums.

The online realm gives everyone the chance to be what they want to be... you don't need to stick to the person you are in 'real' life.

It maybe advantageous to get a VIP status sorted, this will prevent unwanted messages. You'd need to speak with the mods about that.

Most important thing is to have fun !

Look forward to seeing you around.

Hi im charlmagne though its not my real name but nice to meet you guys. If someone asked im female and single but not ready for serious relationship. Im here because of curiousity and fun but seriously speaking im just an introvert female who likes sex but no one knows about that hahahahahaha

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Isnt that what all the women want us men to think that they dont really care for sex , that they view it more as a nessesity of life more than anything else , I had to get old and grey until I had figured that one out and a few relationships wiser !! But it still works on the younger men !!

Welcome to the chat that is zozo, you will quite a few decent people to chat with and probably have some fun with too, just sit and watch the room for a while until you get the hang of what people talk about and who you might wish to chat with, just enjoy your time here and remember you have the option to BLOCK people who are annoying