• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Network cutoff problem (internet lag)

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
If my network gone mad or cutoff the chat page becomes offline. If the network regain its work i cant get into the chatroom immediately It takes some time. If i try to login immediately i tell my user id is already registered and this attempt will take more tim than normal login issue timing. Better do something like if any network problem kindly make sure that user should be logout completly so that they can login immediately after getting internet connection make a ppint about it Mr or Ms Admint of this page

we know about it and we have mentioned it already you have to wait til your username leaves before you try and log in ,The server doesnt recoganise your internet or username was disconnected
WE CANT FIX YOUR NETWORK WE CAN ONLY FIX ISSUES THAT CONCERN THE SITE
IT IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH OUR SITE

Hi guys, So regarding this is there any options to logout the registered user in less than 15mins if it gets DC due to network issues ? Sometimes even it even happens with guest ID too. Usually if network gets DC, the guest account gets logged off immediately. Is there anyway to implement the same for registered user ID too ?