• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need help

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Hello adminis and mod's it's been difficult to chat as some random abusers keeps abusing after blocking one I'd they come in other guest ids and abuse its been of now everyday's scene
The users who abuse are Sharukh and Parul who comes in other id's and abusive nicks and ask her friends to do so I went to sex chat room even for help but the was no mod no admin please do see all the three images

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-06-59.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-06-59.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-05-03.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-05-03.png
    357 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-11-55.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-13-20-11-55.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 15
Z pls do something these guys abuse every female and VIP during 8 pm IST onwards. and MOD in Indian chat room is not helpful at all.. in other words she enoys if abusers abuse regular girls and vip

Attachments

• vip abuse.png
    vip abuse.png
    602.4 KB · Views: 16
Probably is they see ifit the us administration or not than they start now again it's started I checked for mods n administration buto none was this time

yes i understand... unfortunately like i mentioned in another thread there's a lot of struggling with the time zones....so we can't make sure at this time there will be an admin for sure. what i could suggest u is that until an admin appears online (mostly rose is there in sex chat or z too) and then let them know about these people who misbehave. until then if it bothers only option u have is to block them and ignore @Beryl :)

We do blocking dear and they keep coming in new nicks as they know we block them even they make abusive nicks using our nicks

Please do somethng administration of Indian room it's being hard day by day we come to chat to relax and ruin our mood get upset humiliated every time we keep blocking and they keep coming changing nicks it's just pissing me now
Please do somethng

You're right, but it is a part of it. It is really sad, but I think boys should approach a girl in a neat way(no matter how horny they are). Though I'm new to it and I shouldn't really comment about anything, I feel boys are a little extra horny(which is totally ok!), but they should control their verbiage. Their introduction starts with profanity(not sexual terms at all) and end up swearing the girl or spamming with pictures because the girl is a little late in replying or busy with another chat. In case they are blocked, they register with another nickname. I think every chat portal has this problem.

Maybe there should be an option to report a person in case they talk way too much. And maybe after 5 or 10 times the account is reported, the person can neither login as a guest nor register themselves.
The administrator could come up with different things(though my idea isn't good) like these.

See the ss pls

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-18-12-31-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-18-12-31-18.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2018-01-18-12-58-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-18-12-58-13.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 16
Gosh, these are bad! Calling names during a sexual act is different, but these are way too much.
All you can do is to pity them. They would definitely overflow the chat with abuses, and we cannot really do anything about it.
No matter what happens, they would come back and start showing their testosterone levels using abuses.
My suggestion: Just don't give a damn about them.