• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need Explantion

This Kickout happened by System or by anyone's? If it's happen by anyone who's That ?
It is clearly mentioned the reason for kickout, you should not use other language text or message in a specific language room. Only That specific language and english can be used.

For example you can send messages only in Hindi and English in Hindi room
Likewise you can send messages only in Telugu or English in Telugu room.

Please know the rules before sending messages in chatroom, it will be helpful

It is clearly mentioned the reason for kickout, you should not use other language text or message in a specific language room. Only That specific language and english can be used.

For example you can send messages only in Hindi and English in Hindi room
Likewise you can send messages only in Telugu or English in Telugu room.

Please know the rules before sending messages in chatroom, it will be helpful
Ok

It's happened due to using Hindi song lyrics in English in other rooms n u been kicked out as some one may reported u
I have a qtn in this context. If on wall the chatters discuss on other language song or place request on open wall for a specific song to play which is not the room language. Then how he or she will post that?
Chatting is not allowed that is clear and accepted. But requesting for some clear response on my query. There is clear difference between the intention of both part. Sometimes its getting misunderstood by mods or admins.

I have a qtn in this context. If on wall the chatters discuss on other language song or place request on open wall for a specific song to play which is not the room language. Then how he or she will post that?
Chatting is not allowed that is clear and accepted. But requesting for some clear response on my query. There is clear difference between the intention of both part. Sometimes its getting misunderstood by mods or admins.
Well it's a quite reasonable qtn yes music has no barrier in the language rooms even asking to post that song is not a wrong intention but our guys are typing the lyrics n posting them on wall so may be the mods or admins assumed wrong n took action on him

Well it's a quite reasonable qtn yes music has no barrier in the language rooms even asking to post that song is not a wrong intention but our guys are typing the lyrics n posting them on wall so may be the mods or admins assumed wrong n took action on him
Yes it happens. Cause many times in beng room I saw the same things. Now if anybody is requesting to post a song of other language, then i dont think he or she will convert the lyrics in room language and post. In tht case google also will fail to find out tht song.
I must say mods and admins will have to consider this part and act accordingly.

Yes it happens. Cause many times in beng room I saw the same things. Now if anybody is requesting to post a song of other language, then i dont think he or she will convert the lyrics in room language and post. In tht case google also will fail to find out tht song.
I must say mods and admins will have to consider this part and act accordingly.
As somebody said it already - music has no barrier. We should consider song-requests of any language in any language-room. Music is love ❤️.

If typing the lyrics of other regional language is wrong then the source of that action i.e the song which has been posted is also wrong.

Yes music has no language but music combined with lyrics has language which we are calling a Song..

We can't say Tamil music, Hindi music, Bengali music but we can say Tamil song,Hindi song, Bengali song etc..

So mute or ban the one who posting the lyrics is right then the mods or admins should mute or ban the one who post the other regional songs too..

If typing the lyrics of other regional language is wrong then the source of that action i.e the song which has been posted is also wrong.

Yes music has no language but music combined with lyrics has language which we are calling a Song..

We can't say Tamil music, Hindi music, Bengali music but we can say Tamil song,Hindi song, Bengali song etc..

So mute or ban the one who posting the lyrics is right then the mods or admins should mute or ban the one who post the other regional songs too..
An audio has to be played. A text message is automatically displayed. Imagine I go to Hindi room, and start typing the lyrics of a song which go like "chusa chusa chusa oka ...". Suddenly someone with no knowledge of the language or the audio posted will think why is this guy crazily spamming suck while it's meaning is different in the language of the song.

so u r saying in regional rooms only that songs has to played ???