• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need an update for the audio track player | Beta chat

Picasso

Epic Legend
Unable to fast forward or skip to specific points in an audio track while using the audio track player on the beta chat site , limiting my control over playback.
:)

Unable to fast forward or skip to specific points in an audio track while using the audio track player on the beta chat site , limiting my control over playback.
Yeah and also there is no delete option in wall

Yeah and also there is no delete option in wall
thats right, there isnt. :facepalm: because I dont want one there. there is no way for people to hide or lie about what they said now. makes it easier for me to get to the bottom of things quicker.

more important things to worry about than you being able to fast forward through a song, be happy that you can even POST a song now. Cosmetic things are the last on the list right now. but eventually you'll get your fast forward. :unamused:

thats right, there isnt. :facepalm: because I dont want one there. there is no way for people to hide or lie about what they said now. makes it easier for me to get to the bottom of things quicker.
Okay sir fine sir Good sir ;)

Yes, this is what I wanted for a long time....Thank you so much sir..