• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Need a information

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Is mod have rights to delete the msg which is not an abusive one intentionally and playing with female users by changing dp's if he need to impress the girl he can in personal not using the mod badge for those. @Administrator @Rapunzel check this. Its not fair i hope.
Its not about anything else rules will be common for all even its owner or guest user. Its does not matter.

Last edited:
No He the mod or admin doesn't have any rights to delete a message which is not abusive or a message which doesn't irritate any user or if message is not hurting any users beliefs like religion, gender, language, region,etc or if message is not a political one

I have did the thing MrBean mentioning about.I did as he said, i Never did it for any impressing intention or for playing.

Just she is sad because of me due to our personal misunderstandings regarding our DPs.So i just make her to feel better i did. Purely not for showing power or not to impress a girl.

Yes i agree i using this option in this way is wrong.So,i apologise & for the whole to make a Female user feel better and relax because of our personal small fight.

Havent did for multiple times also & She was not offended in this issue and If want to ask that to her, i will tell u in Pvt @Rapunzel

I can accept what the @admin or @Rapunzel take action against me for this violation.

Thank You

Last edited:
You need to be more specific and elaborate on the issue without that we are unable to conclude what is happening in the chat room.
What he said was right but he stopped in the mid way. He changed the dp twice and delete the main msg and more over when inquired about the main msg deletion the attitude he shows make me ask this. And told me that my pvt hair grows a 2 inch long nowadays so that iam like this and fighting with him . Is this the way to reply. Respect matters the most. If he is a mod it does not mean he can talk in this way.

She is not questioning in chat -" She said what is going to change here after if changed DP". Its our personal convo and she posted in wall.I deleted this msg only.

Again i say @Rapunzel that girl is not offended.In my view its our personal comes to wall thats y i deleted.

In Mr Bean view,i have deleted the complaint msg about me.

Our personal one,we will talk in our pvts. Lets clear up @Rapunzel.

Let her Make decision or action about me.

Hope it will be the overwhelming moment for u @Mr Bean
Not so even its was not you iam same there is nothing to overwhelming choose the right choice of words. And give respect. Thats it. Even at places when @Rapunzel uses her power wrongly iam the first one to question her its not about you or anyone else it all about the rules of zozo.

@Rapunzel the issue is not that the girl offended or not its me getting offended with the choice of words. Respect matters the most he may be a mod but iam a seniour user than him.
Cool down buddy .....It's not tat big issue tat u r making ....Sometimes we need to ignore these small small things .....I know I m very small to understand all these still ....I can say @Dev Carpet never misused his powers....I donno much still...How much I interacted ....I felt sooo ....