• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nature Calls❤️

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Here is were i lost all my pains, Sarrows, Hatredness, Everythng...
Juz Love, Love Towards Nature:Dream1:

Probably the gathering of dark clouds in front of me and Showering me..:hearteyes:

Wah, Never felt so Happy, wit Pets Or Humans...:hi:

PC: Unknown Person

Sat this morning, on the south coast watching the sun rise across the sea.
makes me feel small
knowing that a 1000 years ago the sun did, more or less the same thing and in a 1000 years from now it will do the same.
we trend to forget just how beautiful and how powerful nature truly is

Last edited:
Sat this morning, on the south coast watching the sun rise across the sea.
makes me feel small
knowing that a 1000 years ago the sun did, more or less the same thing and in a 1000 years from now it will do the same.
we trend to for get just how beautiful and how powerful nature truly is
Yeaahhh.. U r ryt.. Always nature is gonna b constant, whereas v humans, fight, egoistic, argueable etc..

As some of you will know I am on holiday at the minute
I am going to a place tomorrow called Kents Caverns (they have a website) they are believed to be 4 million years old made by water eating into the rock, makes yea think

I am going to a place tomorrow called Kents Caverns (they have a website) they are believed to be 4 million years old made by water eating into the rock, makes yea think
U in UK mate? Man that place is on my bucket list

While reading feels osm.. Juz share the click of the place so tat v could also enjoi some nature pleasures mate..