• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Narcos

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
It has been a while I have seen Tv shows that made me sit and finish it, Mostly I either discontinue or watch it late ..But Loved Narcos that I had to watch it sitting tight on my couch .No wonder Pablo Escobar is a Bad ass.Would like to say they have picked up a perfect cast and the guy who portrayed Don Pablo made Justice to the role. The show was freaking awesome where I myself thought of doing illegal things hahaha, The Crazy money, the cops, the fights ...It is really a worthy show from Netflix.Thankfully you don't need to wait for the next episode as Netflix releases every episode on one-day :D ...Based on a true story no wonder it was interesting to watch.

Season 1 trailer

Season 2 Trailer

Season 3 Trailer

U.S. Hwy 54 in New Mexico..2 lane , black top, from El Paso, Tx (Juarez, Mexico is just across the border), on up thru Alamogordo, Carrizozo, To Vaughn, anyway..Thatta way...drug haulin' heaven...Beware if you're out that way.

Last edited:
Alright noted ! now that all those cali cartel and medellin cartel members are resting in the grave,would keep myself safe from the new ones -_-