• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Name your favorite place???

Specifically what place, it could be anything right?

Well i like being at the beach side ❤️ its very therapeutic, the sound of the waves. Just the skies and the way it touches onto the horizon. Plus the sunset every afternoon❤️❤️ or the way the moon and stars popped up in the dark every night❤️ its my favourite place to be.

Specifically what place, it could be anything right?

Well i like being at the beach side ❤️ its very therapeutic, the sound of the waves. Just the skies and the way it touches onto the horizon. Plus the sunset every afternoon❤️❤️ or the way the moon and stars popped up in the dark every night❤️ its my favourite place to be.
Beach side with beer :giggle:

Like every other person, my first vote goes to Home Sweet home and Grandma's home ❤️

Apart that, my most fav place would be one small corner place in my hostel corridor, it brings out the best in me, leaves me a lot of memories to cherish:heart1:
Hostal life lost of memory:hearteyes: that's life too good more than anything