• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Name tags appreciation

Stupidworld

Shrewd Word Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Hello to the Admins ,

Was looking at the tags or Nick's given to active users here and the vocabulary's used is simply wow.. for a moment I thought there might shashi Tharoor working at the backend giving all these words or got a second thought that admin might be preparing for gre /TOEFL ..
Kudos to the admin team for the selection of words / vocabulary to describe each of the active members .. it definitely takes time and effort to give such tags and often I believe might go unnoticed.. so well done admin team .. great job there and I have learnt few words from here .. I'm a logophile may be a naive one but seeing these name tags excite me ..

Thanks for taking time to appreciate. It doesn’t involve language knowledge, that’s secondary.

It just reflects our gratefulness, each unique person in ZoZo deserves that uniqueness and identity to be embossed upon.

“value your most valuable asset”, people who makes you happy and spread happiness around.
Exactly it's not easy identifying individuals and giving them the tags that reflect on their character / Behaviour .. it shows that the team knows something about each of its valued members .. :clapping: :fest:

MEME-20210422-030052.jpg