• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

NAME A NON SEXUAL ACT THAT TURNS YOU ON???

Mmm that's something odd haha beacuse I get turn on when girls give attention to me and their sexy stare is enough. when I was teaching in a institution , I used to roll up my arms and then they look at me with like don't know what happened and then I faced these eye contacts every single day ...
even my gf argued with me that why I roll up my arms(girls' jealousy thing ;p) because she was also learning there...

Voh uska apne gile balo ko sukhana.. meri taraf pyar bhari nighaon se dekhnaa.. aur jab mai kisi aur ladki se baat karta dikh jau toh gusse se nighaon hi nighaon me jatana k tu sirf mera hai

Voh uska apne gile balo ko sukhana.. meri taraf pyar bhari nighaon se dekhnaa.. aur jab mai kisi aur ladki se baat karta dikh jau toh gusse se nighaon hi nighaon me jatana k tu sirf mera hai
Aww.... cute:angel: