• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My thread showing abuse was deleted with the message to report to moderstors.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
If you read my message you will see it was just for INFORMATION not a complaint and you would see the I had reported it. I posted it so people can see what is sent in private as and EXAMPLE only. I think it is important for the admin to see what happens as well as others so they get an idea of just how bad it is and it happens often. What i posted is part of what a forum is for to show and impart information and get discussion. Thanks

If you read my message you will see it was just for INFORMATION not a complaint and you would see the I had reported it. I posted it so people can see what is sent in private as and EXAMPLE only. I think it is important for the admin to see what happens as well as others so they get an idea of just how bad it is and it happens often. What i posted is part of what a forum is for to show and impart information and get discussion. Thanks
Wot r u trying to say da ?