• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My Suggestion

kannaa

Mr.Amiable Loner Of Zozo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Hi I like to suggest something so thatwe can try better to make the walls clean
1. Incest chat is mostly used by chatters n been spamming the walls mentioning about incest my suggestion is to add the word incest to spam list so that if any user tries to talk about incest then the user will automatically gets muted

2.Mostly the unregistered users are acting good in front of the mods n admins while they are active in the room and later abusing n spamming the walls while wasp ,pro, ninja users are active in the wall and mods n admins are inactive as they have no chance to mute the users or ban them even if they ignored the user he is abusing other users
So these are the main issues in our zozo so i request @Administrator @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ to look into this issue n take some action @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @VAMC @Mission

Obviously agree with you.. we can put some key words like incest ,telugu( lanja), cuckold even other language abusing keywords ,user will automatically kick out of room when user type those key words in main chat room

Example: existing one , when we type rapist ,user will automatically kicked out

Last edited:
1. Incest chat is mostly used by chatters n been spamming the walls mentioning about incest my suggestion is to add the word incest to spam list so that if any user tries to talk about incest then the user will automatically gets muted

2.Mostly the unregistered users are acting good in front of the mods n admins while they are active in the room and later abusing n spamming the walls while wasp ,pro, ninja users are active in the wall and mods n admins are inactive as they have no chance to mute the users or ban them even if they ignored the user he is abusing other users
So these are the main issues in our zozo so i request @Administrator @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ to look into this issue n take some action @Pinkcandy @Ichayan @VAMC @Mission
Good suggestion. I agreed with you

Agreed ...:highfive:

I agree with your thoughts and suggestions and it ia nice thing

By the way please remember this is third party UI and is in place here temporarily, once our ZoZo native UI rolls back we can suggest these things

Now coming to point, People are smart enough instead of incest they will type incst or they will type lanza or lanjha or లంజ instead of lanja. We can add lot of things but it will be just for satisfaction purpose. Also if we increase the list of words, it may slowdown the chat message sending time as it need to check all the words in the message

Mods and Admins are also users like us and have a personal and professional life and cannot be online all the time monitoring or managin the things here

I agree with you I'm saying that when the mods n admins are active then the user's are being friendly and while the mods n admins are inactive then they start doing spam n abuse even the wasp pro ninja users are active in the room since they can't mute the users who are using abusive language or spamming etc n needs to wait until any one of the mod or admin to be online every person has a personal life even our loving @Administrator @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ have personal life n even trying hard to make chatters n users happy so my suggestion is to make any changes to badge holders so that atleast they can mute the spammers abusers etc with a proper evidence @Deepak Kiran

I agree with you I'm saying that when the mods n admins are active then the user's are being friendly and while the mods n admins are inactive then they start doing spam n abuse even the wasp pro ninja users are active in the room since they can't mute the users who are using abusive language or spamming etc n needs to wait until any one of the mod or admin to be online every person has a personal life even our loving @Administrator @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ have personal life n even trying hard to make chatters n users happy so my suggestion is to make any changes to badge holders so that atleast they can mute the spammers abusers etc with a proper evidence @Deepak Kiran
We cannot give right to Ninja, Ladybug, VIP, Pro, Wasp badge holders to mute. You can check in other rooms and you can drop a message in conversation eature in forum to the mids and admins with proper evidence and also you can report in the chat

Yaa ok I just expressed my opinion n the final decision is our @Administrator @Rapunzel @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️
Previously when there were only one admin in zozo that time I asked to give power to vip to kick thr abusers for which administration said thn people will kick fir personal grudges too and which would not be good for peaceful chatting
Now it's far better to chat as some or the other admin mods have tgr presence in chat room so thr is no such needs
Thnx

Good suggestion

Obviously agree with you.. we can put some key words like incest ,telugu( lanja), cuckold even other language abusing keywords ,user will automatically kick out of room when user type those key words in main chat room

Example: existing one , when we type rapist ,user will automatically kicked out
A lot of filters are there now it seems,.. And again we need more filters...???

then there wont be anything to type...:Cwl:

am not supporting those... But i belive there is enough people now to take care of those things including room mods and room admins..

just have fun.. If you found anything inappropriate just report and relax..

thats what we should do.. Rest will be taken care..